Heard a whopper about my WS yesterday

Her mother is months behind me in uncovering ways she was betrayed by her own daughter in order to cheat.

3 years ago my MIL was getting her cancerous bladder removed and replaced with a portion of her intestines.

My WS said she would spend the night with her in the room after surgery.

Turns out my WS came up for 20 minutes only to leave and return the next morning.

Any bets on where this sick twisted person was? : )

• Like 4
Her mother is months behind me in uncovering ways she was betrayed by her own daughter in order to cheat.

3 years ago my MIL was getting her cancerous bladder removed and replaced with a portion of her intestines.

My WS said she would spend the night with her in the room after surgery.

Turns out my WS came up for 20 minutes only to leave and return the next morning.

Any bets on where this sick twisted person was? : )

It has been going on for this many years? My heart goes out to you man, it takes a real sick one to use such a serious life experience of their own parent as a cover for her infidelity. A real sick one.

TrustedthenBusted

Any opportunity is an opportunity. It's insane. That is a really sick example, and someday, I hope she looks back and truly regrets how she lived her life at that time.

My wife took advantage of a few times that I had taken my boys on some amazing backpacking adventures. At the time she just viewed those trips as opportunities to spend time with OM.

BUT... turns out these backpacking trips are some of my kid's fondest memories, and have become family traditions, and something they look forward to every year.

So now when we start our planning, my wife always feels terrible.. Because not only did she miss out on some absolutely wonderful family memories and photo ops... but she has to live with the memory of what she chose to do instead.

• Like 1
  • Author
Your not staying with her right? Your divorcing her ?

I'm filing next week. She is using drugs with her AP(in the office parking lot) and has resumed smoking cigarettes.

I confronted them together for my own sanity this past Tuesday. That sealed the deal.

I went to counseling(WS didn't show) and he said it's time for you to make this divorce as cooperative as possible for the sake of your three kids.

• Like 5
  • Author
Any opportunity is an opportunity. It's insane. That is a really sick example, and someday, I hope she looks back and truly regrets how she lived her life at that time.

My wife took advantage of a few times that I had taken my boys on some amazing backpacking adventures. At the time she just viewed those trips as opportunities to spend time with OM.

BUT... turns out these backpacking trips are some of my kid's fondest memories, and have become family traditions, and something they look forward to every year.

So now when we start our planning, my wife always feels terrible.. Because not only did she miss out on some absolutely wonderful family memories and photo ops... but she has to live with the memory of what she chose to do instead.

I wish I could like only the backpacking trips with your children. : )

I'm filing next week. She is using drugs with her AP(in the office parking lot) and has resumed smoking cigarettes.

I confronted them together for my own sanity this past Tuesday. That sealed the deal.

I went to counseling(WS didn't show) and he said it's time for you to make this divorce as cooperative as possible for the sake of your three kids.

good for you.

good luck to you & your precious children, wishing you the best.

• Like 1

Document everything. File for custody. Take the home.

I did this. She left with really nothing. Most of her personal possessions ended up in the trash and me and the kids moved on with our lives.

There are far better women out there. Sure it hurts like hell but give yourself time. It will get better and the kids are a great sources of encouragement.

Mine helped me in so many ways.

Clay

• Like 5
Document everything. File for custody. Take the home.

this, OP - file for sole custody on the grounds of her being a drug addict and a potential danger. do everything to protect your children & to keep her away frim them until she gets clean.

• Like 5

I believe the best is for the kids to have both parents but if your wife is doing drugs and at work no less than get what proof you have and see if you can get the kids with her having supervised visits. I don't know the whole story but drugs and children should not go together. Unless we are talking pot and then I'd be a little less harsh about it.

amaysngrace
my MIL was getting her cancerous bladder removed

She is using drugs with her AP(in the office parking lot) and has resumed smoking cigarettes.

Smoking is the #1 cause of bladder cancer. :eek:

• Like 1
Friskyone4u

Bama,

Glad you paid no attention to the geniuses who were berating you for exposing her. She has shown her true self.

Proceed full steam ahead and get her out of your life.

• Like 2

How did she react to you catching her with OM?

She is too far gone, its time to cut bait. If you know for sure she is using, use that to your advantage. Tell her that you will use that information in the custody battle.

• Like 2
whichwayisup

She should have controlled and supervised visits with the kids until her life is back on track and she is clean of drugs. Fight for full custody, with the clause that if she stays clean then shared custody could happen in the future.

Your kids do love their mom. she's just messed up right now and making some very bad choices, and is selfish, not thinking of anybody but herself. Addicts lie and your kids should not be around her when she isn't capable of putting others first.

• Like 4
  • Author
How did she react to you catching her with OM?

She is too far gone, its time to cut bait. If you know for sure she is using, use that to your advantage. Tell her that you will use that information in the custody battle.

She looked sad. She got in the car with me but started calling me crazy, insane, etc. I dropped her back at her office and she said 'don't ever call me again' as she exited the vehicle

toolforgrowth
She looked sad. She got in the car with me but started calling me crazy, insane, etc. I dropped her back at her office and she said 'don't ever call me again' as she exited the vehicle

I bet now it'll be really easy to comply with her request, won't it? :lmao:

"Don't ever call me again" is code for "I want you to keep fighting for me because it makes me feel good". My xWW flat out yelled in my face for me to let her go. So I did. And she hated it. When I started dating my ex GF, she would respond to my posts on mutual friends' Facebook posts about how we liked similar things. She sent messages to my ex GF from an alias account. She would come over dressed to the nines when she picked up or dropped off our daughter. She put some of our wedding photos in my daughter's backpack for almost a year. When she started dating her now husband a couple years ago, she dropped our daughter off at my place and was clearly dressed up for a date; it was obvious she wanted me to know about it. I didn't say a word.

Most recently, I got a piece of mail for her sent to my address with her new married name from her new health insurance provider. This is where I had to laugh; she updated her name, but not her address? The first thing they do is have you verify online that your address is correct, and she's been living at her house for over two years now. And she just switched insurance providers last November, we talked about it so we can both have the same provider for our daughter, so there is absolutely no way she could have just "forgotten" to update it, especially if she remembered to update her last name. She just has to have me know that she got married again. And this is three freaking years after we split.

"Don't ever call me again" is her way to blameshift. Once she loses all rationale for blameshifting, you'll hear from her again. It's inevitable.

• Like 3

I really hope you'll follow your wife's, uh, suggestion and just get the divorce done. And fight for getting custody, do you have proof of her drug use?

• Like 1