Update on me

violet1

:)Hello everyone!

Seems like there's a lot of new posters here at LS. Different situations, but the same painful stories. I stopped posting here for awhile because I needed a break. I needed to become strong, healthy and happy within my life.

Good news is I'm finally in a good place at this point in my life. My marriage is better than it has been in years. My husband and I communicate more than we ever have. We still have our issues, but we have finally become the team I've always hoped for. I no longer think or pine over my exMM. Things are going really well. My H has forgiven me and we've found a way together to move past my affair. He has also made a lot of improvements and I'm so proud of him.

I never thought I would say this, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's simply bright and beautiful. I'm very thankful to all of the posters here who took their time to help me in some pretty dark times. There were so many days I didn't think I'd survive, but I did and I feel great! In a nutshell, there's a little update on me.

• Like 14

Thanks for your happy news, and hope for positive outcomes, violet1. It's so heartwarming to hear. Wishing you and your H ever-increasing closeness and Love :love:

• Like 2

Nice to see a positive post and outcome. Best wishes for continued happiness for your husband and you.

• Like 2
  • Author

Thank you! I posted my update because I think it's important to focus on when things are going good in our lives. It helps to give others who are struggling hope.

• Like 2

I don't come here often either for the same reasons as you,many people have helped me and im in a good place too.

iam so happy to hear things are going well for you,and your hubby,and that xmm is completely gone from your mind,thats great maybe other xow can read this,and realize even though its hard,you can push xmm out of your life

take care,and thanks for the encouraging update

• Like 2