Update: you were all right. Thank God I didn't do anything stupid

thirtysomethingteen

thirtysomethingteen

Just a quick update to let you all know that you were completely right about the "great wonderful" MM being a complete selfish a-hole.

No need to go into details but he just did something to me that was so thoughtless, inconsiderite and publicly humiliating that I am freaking done with him and will never speak to that d!ckbag again.

I told him to have a good one and when I walked away he was holding his head in his hands and mumbling about how sorry he was like I was supposed to feel for him or something.

F&ck him.

• Like 1

So him cheating while married wasn't enough to prove his character, but something else was?

I'm glad you finally figured it out, but it shouldn't take more than knowing he's a cheater to prove he isn't a good guy.

• Like 10
You go girl! High-five!

Umm..why are you saying "you go girl"? You realize this person essentially just said the only reason she didn't get with this guy is because he did something utterly sleazy that had nothing to do with already being willing to enter into an affair.

Yet..you come back from that with a "you go girl" ? Seriously? Why? Why are you high fiving this behavior? Explain it in a way that doesn't make the whole situation sound terrible.

The most disturbing part is the OP seems oblivious to..well, the most disturbing part about this. It's like..damn, willing to betray his wedding vows? That is cool, but he was a douche and publicly humiliated me? Ohh screw him.

If your reply was sarcasm I apologize, but if not I still say..WTF??

Edited by Spectre
  • Like 6
  • Author
thirtysomethingteen

Sorry for my stupid and insensitive post everyone. If I could delete it I would. I shouldn't even post here as I'm no one is being unfaithful in this situation.

Not to make excuses but my cat got extremely sick last night, was in horrible pain and spent the day at the vet having every test under the sun right while I stressed and worried thru what turned out to be a crappy day at work...and then I lost it. First at the MM and then on this board.

I've already apologized to those I lashed out at IRL. To those on this board, I deeply apologize for giving the impression that infidelity is no big deal - I'm just glad that no one in my situation has been unfaithful (or at least not with me or that I know of).

Sigh. Maybe there is an anger management forum I can post on.

Umm..why are you saying "you go girl"? You realize this person essentially just said the only reason she didn't get with this guy is because he did something utterly sleazy that had nothing to do with already being willing to enter into an affair.

Yet..you come back from that with a "you go girl" ? Seriously? Why? Why are you high fiving this behavior? Explain it in a way that doesn't make the whole situation sound terrible.

The most disturbing part is the OP seems oblivious to..well, the most disturbing part about this. It's like..damn, willing to betray his wedding vows? That is cool, but he was a douche and publicly humiliated me? Ohh screw him.

If your reply was sarcasm I apologize, but if not I still say..WTF??

Sarcasm was inferred. I'll blatantly state it next time..

just want to say as a fellow pet lover,im owned by many cats,and dogs they are my family,im sorry about your kitty,i hope he/shes going to be ok,and I know when they are sick its very scary

• Like 2
Sorry for my stupid and insensitive post everyone. If I could delete it I would. I shouldn't even post here as I'm no one is being unfaithful in this situation.

Not to make excuses but my cat got extremely sick last night, was in horrible pain and spent the day at the vet having every test under the sun right while I stressed and worried thru what turned out to be a crappy day at work...and then I lost it. First at the MM and then on this board.

I've already apologized to those I lashed out at IRL. To those on this board, I deeply apologize for giving the impression that infidelity is no big deal - I'm just glad that no one in my situation has been unfaithful (or at least not with me or that I know of).

remember when I told you, you made this happen? This is what I'm talking about. MM gave you the fuel to put this thing to an end and here you are now blaming it on a sick cat after you've cooled off.

Stay strong and end it, stop looking to excuse his crap. Your both married what ever your looking for this isn't the answer.

I Guess the health and welfare of the cat is more important to you than your husband.

• Like 2
Redheaded Mistress

Well I for one am sorry to hear that you're hurting OP. I hope that you continue to recover emotionally from what you're going through and find happiness in all of its forms. :)

Wait, they are BOTH married? I read it and figured the OP was single and about to screw a married man. But..she has a husband, and yet the most important thing to her doesn't seem to be she was willing to betray him..but that this MM was a douche.

Also OP I hate to break it to you: you did cheat. You emotionally cheated at the very least if you were planning to screw another married guy until he began to act sleazy. Seriously it disturbs me you feel you weren't unfaithful. Maybe nothing physical happened, but it WOULD of if the married man was more of a gentlemen and..you do not see any issues with that? You don't see issues with focusing on some scum? Post about how to fix your marriage, NOT some piece of sh*t you wanted to cheat with.

Please tell me you are going to tell your husband what you were planning so he can very rightfully divorce you. Something tells me you won't be doing that though, will you? I just like how your "thank god I didn't do anything stupid!" wasn't in reference to "thank god I didn't utterly betray my husband" it was more "thank God I didn't do this because that married man I wanted to screw turned out to be super mean". The mind boggles at how people can be this selfish. I almost hope this is a troll post. People can't truly have their priorities THAT out of whack, can they? OP, you need far more them mere anger management. Even in your "I'm sorry about my stupid post" I did not see a damn thing about you talking about what you should really be sorry for: considering doing this in the first place. Please inform your partner as to the type of person he is with.

Edited by Spectre
  • Like 4

Actually, yes, people's priorities can be that out of whack, my friend.

Clearly she doesn't love her husband. The one she loves the most is .. wait for it.. herself.

• Like 5

Why are you staying with your husband if he's cheated and you clearly resent him for it? Kids are happy and capable of living even without having 2 adults at home.

• Like 1
But keep in mind her H cheated on her so it's all kind of whacky there.

That actually makes it worse when someone who knows the pain of being cheated on is willing to put that pain upon someone else. That is like a recovered drug addict tricking someone else into getting addicted to the same drug.

If the H cheated she should of left him, the moment she decided to stay that said "I am forgiving you" which means she is still expected to be faithful. Unless they had some sort of "I will stay with you, but we can be with other people" talk.

• Like 1