You doubted me???

TheWalkingDead

TheWalkingDead

Still obsessed all waking hours, still alone in my fight, still insomnia, still considering the hereafter, still major depression and PTSD like symptoms, and STILL KICKING!!!

Now, don't you feel silly for worrying?

I just even had a good chuckle by reading some posts on how traumatic it all is for WS's.

Ain't life grand.....:cool:

gettingstronger

How far from dday are you- are you seeing any improvement at all- are you in counseling-

Silver lining- you still have your sense of humor!

• Like 2
  • Author
TheWalkingDead

18 months and counting....I'm pretty damn amazing, ain't I?

Slight improvement in pain management. Zero movement in obsession, self-hatred, etc.

• Author
TheWalkingDead

Not in counseling for past several months. I will go back soon, even though I think ALL counselor a are con artists and predators. I'll pay my fee to vent to someone who has trained in pretending like they give a rat's ass, even though they are running up the clock on me.

compulsivedancer

Find a different counselor, for sure. My sister-in-law went to a trauma counselor to work on techniques to get her past her triggers. It also helped with her fear of flying.

• Like 1
Find a different counselor, for sure. My sister-in-law went to a trauma counselor to work on techniques to get her past her triggers. It also helped with her fear of flying.

Yep. Conventional wisdom says to give the therapist 3 appointments and if there's not a connection after the three appointments, switch to another.