OH Dear, help please.

HI ALL.

Im not sure what you guys will think about this but this is driving me crazy, about 2 months ago i were talking to an older women on the net about 40 sounds ok? well im a teen, and for some bizare reason i found this quite a turn on. after a while of her seeing me on the net and my webcam after a month i soon realised how bloody riduculas and sick it was that i spoke to her and showed her stuff that maybe i shouldnt have(intamate places) which im ashamed of now. So here i am today dwelling on this stupid thing ive done.

Theres just so many worrys i have about this although technically i havnt done alot wrong i feel like ive let myself down my friends and my ex girlfriend, for if they were to ever find out id be pretty much screwed i would loose alot of respect and im bascially going to be thought as weird!

Recently my ex who im still fond of has started to show intrest and things could be on the up for us, but at the same time i feel like ive done injustice to what we had and may have. Am i just being stupid?

I keep thinking i will see this woman one day in the street with a friend of even a girlfriend and she spurt this **** out. soo bascially seeing her in the street and her reconising me, is this paranoia realistic? or am i being over paradnoid? And if this paranoia is realistic do u recommend i go and tell her.

maybe im dwelling on this too much and what ive done after not being in a realationship is no one buisness but mine.

As you can see alot is running about in my mind now.

id really appreciate it if you could help me with some feedback ect

thankyou

HokeyReligions

She's an adult and if you are under 18 (or were under 18) then she is a pedophile and could/should be arrested and charged. I doubt if she will pay attention to you even if she does see you.

Yeah im under 18, so you dont think theres much point of her or whoever it was reconising me in the steet and spilling what i done?

i just wanna forget about it and move on do you think i should stop dwelling on this ****?

thanks for your reply religions.

I agree with hokey. I don't think you have anything to worry about. She's not going to risk "outing" you if she's 40 and you are a teen. I'm just glad to know young people like yourself have a conscious. All of us do dumb stuff - as long as you learned from it, you will be just fine...

thank you so much im finally begining to be reasured bout this, yeah its was definatly a mistake and its not going to happen again!

thanks again i really appreciate it