Husband cheating with ex wife.

I need help. My husband of three years, whom I have been with for 7 years, I believe is either considering to have an affair or is having an affair with his ex wife. My husband had been married twice before, and both of his marriages had produced children, two with the first and one with the seconed, none for he and I togeather. I have two daughters that live with us and his kids all live with the moms.

The reason I think this is an affair is as follows. I already left him onces several years ago because I had gone home to help my mother through an illness and when I got back I found pictures of him with another woman in his camera, I had developed film I thought was of the kids and there he was with his arm arround her. He saw it the moment I did and ripped the pics out of my hand and started to holler at me for using his camera but it was too late, he was busted. right after that I caught him doing secret emails with his seconed wife asking her to have him back. When I confronted him he told me he was only playing her, that he was gonna try to charm her into lowering the support. I knew it was bunk, chose not to accept that right after the other deal and I left him.

I should have stayed gone thopugh because he begged me back and I forgave him and moved accrost the country to be with him. he came to get me the year we were sepparated, promised to get married and prompltly came back to Texas and moved a woman in with him. I found out and cut him off again. I was so hurt. But being alone was difficult adn he begged me back again. WHy did nI just hang up the phone? I forgave him again. I came here after he got rid of the bar fly and we got married. We settled into a routein and he kept his promises and bought a house and a car and stayed home when he could ect, and 3 years went by. Recently I intercepted more suspcious emails from the seconed wife. This time her flattering him, buttering him up and saying she was soon gonna be divoprced and taking back his name for the sake of their child. I confronted him and he said it was about the kid so I tried to understand even though her comments led me to believe he was encoraging her, I let it go. He quickly changed all of his passwords. SO now I dont know what he is emailing with her but I know he is.

Last week their child came here. it was her first visit. I was surprised to find out that this woman never told her child that we had married. SHe wanted me to keep this secret. I was livid. I hate that she lied to the kid so the kids here thinkinmg, 1 I broke up her mommy and daddy and 2 she can get mommy and daddy back togeather again. This woman divorced my husband before we even met. She was seeing other men. My husband backed up the lie encoraging the child to believe this. He said he was "protecting the child" We faught about it and he said it was all in my head. I let him fly out even though I knew he was gonna stay all weekend and his birthday falls on this weekend. I go pick him up at the airport. He tells me about the two shirts he got for his birthday, and that he had a nice time I am swallowing it because I know this woman has alot of money in addition to the massive support he pays her each month. I am a student still and cant buy him stuff. SHe has his name and his child and comes from a wealthy family. A fact my husband loves to mention to me, but also he mentions she is a "Whale" I think he just says it to make me feel better. So I am unpacking his bag to clean his laundrey and I find this woman has bought him over 100 dollers worth of new clothes, in addition to having a party for him for his birthday. He said he was staying with his ex mother in law and he stayed with her. When I saw this I lost it. I want to die. At this moment I dont know how to react. I hate him for this I see it as a betrayal. I cant accept that she buys him gifts, he spend weekend in her house maybe in her bed, and that he has secret emails with her. He is unappologetic feels he has done nothing wrong and that I am crazy. Am I crazy? is it acceptable for a man to stay in the house of an ex wife for an extra night and accept gifts from her and compliments and secret e mails? If this is acceptable then why cant I even discuss my child with my ex without this same husband screaming at me? My ex is married. I feel that my marraige is over and there is nothing I can do about it. I feel this is the last straw and I dont know if I can offer anymore forgiveness to my husband. My heart is finnally completely broken. What can I do? Even though she only married him because she got knocked up then ran before the first year was out, and I have stayed through all the hell he gave me, for 7 years, he allows his ex"s to make ME feel like the other woman.

Sounds like they deserve one another. Do yourself a favor, file for divorce and don't look back!