WS. What are their lame excuses to justify her/his infidelity?

happysong

I saw their no.1 excuses here that "They were drunk." LMAO! I think before the drinking even begun they already pretty much expecting what would be happened next and what are they hoping for. They drink to get drank so there will no shame left in them to do the nasty thing they crave and later on use the word "drank" to excuse and justify themselves why they did those shameless act.

Any other lame excuses you came across?

Edited by happysong

A couple of my Favorites:

-It just happened

-She seduced Me!

-If You had just __________________(insert BS's "fault") it never would have happened

-I t didn't mean Anything

Ditto on what a Crock!! :mad:

ex MM told his wife that I kept pushing her rules (coming on to him when she wasn't around) and then when he was drunk I took advantage of hin and he barely remembers anything. So basically, he said I raped him (if our sexes were reversed that is what this story implies.

I still can't beliee she actually believes him. Deep down inside she must realize the impossibility of his claim. But his lie worked for him. So I know the cheaters handbook says to deny deny deny. If there is no evidence then you just lie your way out.

I think any excuse is a lame one.

She eventually said, "It's everything you've done over the last 14 years". Nice, ok, Now I know what to do. Let's divorce. Actually that's not what I said, but it should have been.

A couple of my Favorites:

-It just happened

-She seduced Me!

-If You had just __________________(insert BS's "fault") it never would have happened

-I t didn't mean Anything

Ditto on what a Crock!! :mad:

Yeah, "It just happened" was the garbage I was fed as well. Of course, I never went along with that. Movements in the course of an affair are way to calculated for anything to "just happen".

• Like 1

"You don't want me to spend my whole life wondering do you?"/"I have to do this"/"it's complicated" after I caught her cheating with her now girlfriend 6 months in to our "hetero marriage".

I love to drink and party!! There have been times that I don't quite remember my full drive home but, I know for darn sure that I've never had sex, nor hit on some guy because I was drunk. Sorry, that excuse just doesn't fly based on my personal experiences. Seriously, who actually believes some guy that says "I passed out and that's when it happened". I'd pull out a big bottle of moonshine and say drink up and let's see what really happened!

Betterthanthis13

The "sex addiction" excuse can kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. That's the one I've been given and I thoroughly reject it.

:rolleyes:I was neglecting him:rolleyes:

I was home 7 days out of the week, caring for the kids, and I was lucky if he spent a nice morning or a nice evening once a week with me.

A twist on the "it mean nothing" is what my WW told me - and still professes it is the truth:

"I wanted to find out if I could cum from screwing".

This was many years ago when such things weren't typically discussed. She says she thought it must be my fault and that I was doing something wrong. After a ONS with one guy and 3 weeks screwing another guy she realized she couldn't cum from fu**ing and that she loved me and wanted me. She happily told me about her escapades and was overjoyed to tell me that there is nothing wrong with me or the way we screw.

I've always had a pointed question for her: 3 weeks? How many times did you have to screw him before you realized you weren't going to cum?

Question for all of you: can a young woman be so naïve or was she simply not capable of being honest with herself - and me? Why would she hold on to this story for 20+ years?

A twist on the "it mean nothing" is what my WW told me - and still professes it is the truth:

"I wanted to find out if I could cum from screwing".

This was many years ago when such things weren't typically discussed. She says she thought it must be my fault and that I was doing something wrong. After a ONS with one guy and 3 weeks screwing another guy she realized she couldn't cum from fu**ing and that she loved me and wanted me. She happily told me about her escapades and was overjoyed to tell me that there is nothing wrong with me or the way we screw.

I've always had a pointed question for her: 3 weeks? How many times did you have to screw him before you realized you weren't going to cum?

Question for all of you: can a young woman be so naïve or was she simply not capable of being honest with herself - and me? Why would she hold on to this story for 20+ years?

That's a good one but gahhh that must have hurt like hell to hear and for sure bug the hell of of you trying to forget it.

like most cheaters tat i've read about here, and other forums, there seems to e a consesnsus about not "getting what they need" from their spouses. well, why don't they make their needs known; and if they have, and nothing is done about it, then file for divorce.

i will never understand how it's more easier for these people to engage in an affair, rather than go your separate ways and start over. i mean..... no matter how you slice it, you're blowing up the marriage anyways. why not do it in a more honest and dignified manner- by calling it quits???

Edited by Artie Lang
  • Like 3
i will never understand how it's more easier for these people to engage in an affair, rather than go your separate ways and start over. i mean..... no matter how you slice it, you're blowing up the marriage anyways. why not do it in a more honest and dignified manner???

Leaving was never on the table for me. I was just being a selfish, greedy whore. I think a lot of people in affairs start out as cake eaters. Then when caught or after they fall in love with AP they decide that they were unhappy in their M. Others were unhappy and decide to cheat instead of leave of course. And only the person in it knows which person they are... If they can even see themselves.

• Like 4
  • Author
like most cheaters tat i've read about here, and other forums, there seems to e a consesnsus about not "getting what they need" from their spouses. well, why don't they make their needs known; and if they have, and nothing is done about it, then file for divorce.

i will never understand how it's more easier for these people to engage in an affair, rather than go your separate ways and start over. i mean..... no matter how you slice it, you're blowing up the marriage anyways. why not do it in a more honest and dignified manner- by calling it quits???

I think these WSs are doing the time tested "trial and error" method to see if the OP meet their set of standard (sex satisfaction, financially stable, kind and caring, etc.). Most probably sex satisfaction was on their first list and so the reason why they have sex even from the first meet and barely knew the OP (except those slut just looking for sex only). If the OP was great in sex but not financially stable and a jerk or vice versa, the WS probably will continue the affair but will never leave the BS specially if she/he still provides the things missing from the OP.

If the OP is missing those important things she/he needs, most probably they end the affair immediately until the next OP came along the way AGAIN.

Edited by happysong
Leaving was never on the table for me. I was just being a selfish, greedy whore. I think a lot of people in affairs start out as cake eaters. Then when caught or after they fall in love with AP they decide that they were unhappy in their M. Others were unhappy and decide to cheat instead of leave of course. And only the person in it knows which person they are... If they can even see themselves.

It is so refreshing to see a WW open up and admit their motivation for cheating. I'm sure there are other motivations but I think you have articulated the most typical one.

You had panic attacks and were sick all the time...... Yeah, that's mine. Yep. I was sick and had panic attacks because of some hormonal imbalances and I guess this pissed him off.

Betterthanthis13
I know and i used it but greedy selfish whore sounds better.

I "liked" your post but I hesitated for a moment cause I didn't want you to take it the wrong way. I just appreciate the fact that you talk about this stuff without getting defensive and justifying. Like someone else said, it's refreshing. You can turn in your greedy selfish whore crown for the Awesome fWS Representative Award

• Like 2

j'adore wrote, " Or of course the ones you wanted to hear"...

Okaaaaaay :confused: what (I ask kindly) are the lame excuses you gave to justify your A, If you gave any to your SO or even to yourself?* (in light of taking your above comment and creating a relation to the topic for continued respectful discussion) ;)

This makes so much sense to me NOW.

At the time, I stayed because of all sorts of things that basically amounted to being worried about what other fundamentalist people would think and not wanting to be the "bad person who left."

Sooo...yeah, let's be the person who cheated instead. I am sorry, but when in the midst of their waywardness, wayward spouses (myself included) have the most bizarro and dissonant thinking on the planet.

My marriage was very bad. I took a bad situation, threw gasoline in it, lit a match, and threw my family in the fire.

I mean, no one in their right mind would say, I robbed a bank because the teller wasn't nice to me or I burned my neighbor's house down because he killed my favorite tree when he redid his driveway. Or even, I killed that guy's entire family because he mugged my kid.

But for some reason we think that "I trashed my vows and screwed someone else because my spouse didn't do X for me" makes sense.

• Like 1