I Think I Met My Husband Mistress?

MY HUSBAND AND ME WAS SHOPPING , WHEN A WOMEN CAME RUNNING UP TO HIM. HE TALKED TO HER AND ASK HER ALOT OF QUESTION LIKE HOW SCHOOL?, WHERE ARE YOU WORKING NOW ETC.. THIS WOMEN TURN AND LOOKS ME IN THE FACE AND NEVER SAYS A WORD AND MY HUSBAND NEVER INTRODUCED US. WE HE WAS DONE I ASK HIM WHO SHE WAS. ALL HE DID WAS LAUGH. HE FINALLY TOLD ME OUT IN THE PARKING LOT

HE SAID SHE WAS A CASHIER HE MET AT MCDONALD'S WHILE ORDERING ARE FOOD AND HE ONLY TALKED TO HER, ABOUT 15MINUTE IN TOTAL 2 TIME. I ASKED WHY WAS SHE ACTING LIKE SHE BEEN KNOWING YOU A LOT LONGER. HE SAID HE DON'T KNOW. I THOUGHT IT LOOKED A BIT STRANGE. HE SAID HE CAN'T CONTROL HOW PEOPLE ACT.

I BEEN IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR AWHILE AND I NEVER RAN UP TO A CUSTOMER BEFORE LIKE THAT. PLEASE HELP ME, I THINK MY HUSBAND IS LYING. HE SAID SHE TALKED TO HIM FIRST BOTH TIME AND HE WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE.

Sounds awfully suspisious to me!!! Heck, if all McDonald's cashiers where that customer friendly.....what a beutiful world this would be.....just joking. But yeah, Cashiers don't just run up to you and carry on a conversation like that unless they know the person a lot better than 15 minutes of small talk.

I think there is more to his story........

HokeyReligions

He's your husband - give him the benefit of the doubt. My husband is on a first-name basis with several women -- at the grocery store and at a fast food joint. One came up to the table when we were dining out and chatted a bit. My husband introduced us, but their conversation could certainly have been construed as somewhat intimate. Are you jumping to conclusions?

Unless there are other signs of infidelity to cause you to mistrust him, tell him how you feel and then let it go. The other woman may have a crush on your husband or something and he is NOT doing anything to encourage it, and is just a polite guy.

Cashiers at Mcdonald's see so many ppl. 15 mins. of talking is not going to get a reaction like you saw. And , he either didn't inturduce you because he didn't know her name or he didn't want you to know her name. Just lay back a little and watch for other signs.