Did They Lie About Using Protection?

aliveagain

How is it possible that she got pregnant and a DNA test proved without a doubt that I am not the father, yet she didn't cheat? How f**ken stupid are cheaters, how stupid do they think we are? Why do they always lie about using protection? Was anyone else lied to about using protection? How do you feel about the fact that some POS traded love juice with your spouse? How do you feel about the fact that they risked your health and risked pregnancy for their selfish high?

How is it possible that she got pregnant and a DNA test proved without a doubt that I am not the father, yet she didn't cheat?

This is how.

• Like 2
  • Author
aliveagain

What was I thinking? USMCHokie, thank you, I thought it might have been another immaculate conception. Saved me having to decide what kind of diapers to buy, what kind of diapers do you get for a Deity?

• Like 1

Well I'm certainly hoping she's no longer going to be your spouse... :confused:

And I REAAAAALLY hope you didn't sign the birth certificate....

• Like 2
  • Author
aliveagain

Tous fini, hasta la vista baby, ciao baby, hit the road eh, would all be referring to my ex.

• Like 2
  • Author
aliveagain

Unfortunately I did sign the birth certificate because I didn't find out about the cheating until he was almost a year old. I still have to resolve that issue with a lawyer.

Unfortunately I did sign the birth certificate because I didn't find out about the cheating until he was almost a year old. I still have to resolve that issue with a lawyer.

Yea...if you signed and raised the child as if he was your own for the first year, then you're probably stuck paying for the kid 'til he's 18...

What was I thinking? USMCHokie, thank you, I thought it might have been another immaculate conception. Saved me having to decide what kind of diapers to buy, what kind of diapers do you get for a Deity?

Perhaps that's where the expression "Holy Sh*t" comes from? :p

• Like 2

He swears not.....yet every doctor immediately sends both BS and WS for extensive STD and HIV testing after the disclosure of an affair.

Guess the docs are skeptical too.

• Like 1
  • Author
aliveagain

Spark1111, Wayward's are very good at rationalizing their behavior including denying the possibility that they will be caught, getting an STD, pregnancy or end up getting divorced. They live in the land of unicorns and rainbows. Statistics show that less than 50% ever used condoms. Cheaters are liars.

• Like 3
Ninja'sHusband

It was kinda hard for her to lie about it...the whole reason I found out was she got pregnant. Once I found proof it had been more than "only just that one time" she of course said they used protection every other time. I called BS. I asked her why a married man would be carrying a condom around in his pocket. It's very telling to me that a married man would be carrying a condom around in his wallet like he was a player that could get laid any moment.... Either they had planned things out very well...or had an oopsie earlier and THEN he decided to get something. My bet was on the latter. Who knows what the truth was though? The story kept changing every time I discovered more on my own. It doesn't really matter at this point.

• Like 1
  • Author
aliveagain

Forum_Lurker, just to clarify, we were in a 4 year relationship, living together but not married. She had two other sons from a previous relationship that I was raising as my own. A 4 year living together relationship had all the same requirements as a marriage, banking, house payments, private schools, nanny. Yes, she led me to believe that he was mine and we named him after my deceased father but she kept her maiden name as the baby's family name. That in itself should have been a big red flag. I did kick her out but only after she recovered from her suicide attempt, and yes, I believe her grandmother felt the kick. She continued to claim he was my son and it's only because I didn't want him that he's not. It's my fault I guess if you believe her logic.