What do do about cheating, lying wife..is it possible to move on?

I have been married to my wife for 2 years. I have known her for 4 years. Our relationship has had its up and downs like any relationship. Recently she has been meaner than usual hiding her phone texting guys. I found out she kissed a male coworker and tells him she loves him and still talks to him. She texts and sends pics to a few other guys and calls them "baby" and that she misses them. She also met a guy in person and said nothing happened,which I believe is a lie. She met another man when we first got together andlied about that too. I have two kids with her and want to work it out just can't get over this..what do I do

My friend. you have come to the right place to talk about this.

unfortunatley, there isnt much you can do. these are all her choices, being dishonest and not aknowledging your sacred marriage vows. Have you sat down with her and told her how you feel? with no yelling or screaming involved?

My opinion is: If you sit down and talk to her and she does nothing to change... then for your kids and yourself. start preparing your assets for separation. Do not tell her until she gets the papers. Why? cause it could turn into a very ugly situation quickly.

slowly start moving your things into a storage...the day before due date.. tell her to go get something for the kids. give her some cash and wait for her to leave. take all your stuff and prepare yourself for whatever will come next.

you need to be respected... and so do your children. it would be more devastating if you let them live in that lie...and that tense atmosphere. Do you want them to let their future spouses to do the same? i wouldnt. Respect is earned.

• Like 1

if there's no kids together,it's instant launch time..why put up with this crap and you've only been married 2 years?

• Like 1
  • Author

I have sat down and discussed all this with her calmly. She refuses to quit talking to the co worker, says there is nothing wrong with it. She said she'd stop talking to the other guys but I don't know if that's a lie or not. Thanks for your advice I guess its time to part ways

I have sat down and discussed all this with her calmly. She refuses to quit talking to the co worker, says there is nothing wrong with it. She said she'd stop talking to the other guys but I don't know if that's a lie or not. Thanks for your advice I guess its time to part ways

Yeah, it's time to part. From what you say, there is no reason to even attempt reconciliation so I would tell you to contact a lawyer and begin divorce proceedings ASAP. Your kids will be fine, and you will always be their daddy as long as you give them your love and time. You should also find a counselor and start your personal healing process.

Life is way too short to just sit and take this kind of betrayal and disrespect. Move forward without her and a year from now I guarantee you will be glad you did.

• Like 1

Sadly, filing for divorce is many times the only thing that demonstrates to the wayward spouse exactly what their actions are costing them. Filing isn't final and perhaps you'll see true remorse after you do. Right now you're not even close. If you don't see true remorse then, well, you're already on your way.

Sorry you find yourself here. You have lots of company and given time, you will heal

I lived a lie for many years. the damage that it caused me... will never be gone...now i think about it and i realized i should have ended it sooner and started this wonderful life i have now. I am with someone now that respects me.