If you are reconciling

How often do you talk about 'IT' with your spouse? And how long since your last D day?

We rarely do. It's on my mind several times a day but I don't bring it up. I wonder how much what he did is on his mind though.

Almost a year since our D-day. There will only be one D-day. Period.

We don't necessarily talk about the affairs (hers and mine) specifically a lot, but she does brining mine up in anger from time to time. We do talk about the surrounding issues quite a bit though.

30 + years since D-day.

We are just now beginning to discuss my wife's affair. From D-day forward the subject was 'off limits' because that was the concealing advice I received at the time. I am forcing myself to ask because I never did ANY healing after. There are other issues as well, but I am trying to focus on the first one and move on from there.

I always thought after 38 years of marriage that we were communicating. Turns out that I was wrong. I would like to at least try to get it right before one of us passes on.

I also find that there it the PAIN of the question(s) and a different PAIN in the answers.

Good luck to you.