"America's Outlaw" A Memoir by Jesse James

Mimolicious

He said:

“I can't worry about her anymore.[sandra] You know? I think I've spent a good chunk of the last five or six years worrying only about her and what she thinks and what I should do and, like, you know, controlling all my movements and everything else.”

Really? Really? He spend the past 6 years worrying ONLY about her and she thought?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Controlling all his movements???

Whoa! I would be afraid if he was actually not controlling his moves and would have thought about himself a bit more.

What are your thoughts?

Jesse James is a pig. I never cared one way or the other but this book of his is insane. I love that quote you put up about him having to care about Sandra for 5-6 years.

ummmm yea...she was your wife...that's how it works.

Good luck on your new relationship with Kat Von D. I'm sure that will be one healthy union.

• Author
Mimolicious

I want to know how exactly was he "controlling" his moves??? And where did he "worry" about what she thought?

What a clown! :sick:

Kat Von D. is not exactly sane either... God creates them and they unite. At least he got the title of his "Memoir" right. (cause I didn't. LMAO jk)

Art_Critic

It would be my best guess that he bought that house in TX to try and get her back but she would have none of it..

I think he put himself on good boy behavior and took himself out of the spotlight after he ruined his marriage.

It also sounds like he was hoping to be part of the adopted baby's life and that didn't happen as well as Sandra being part of his kids lives but even that petered out.

I can understand what he means by saying those things.. when the media blitz happened and she left he went into hiding and also went into rehab trying to save his marriage, but she didn't want his cheating ass back. go figure..

It looks to me that he altered his whole life becuase of the breakup, including shutting down his chopper motorcycle business and selling the property in order to move to TX and in the end it wasn't enough to get Sandra to even speak to him again..

I think he deserves KatV... what a piece of work she is..

I want to know how exactly was he "controlling" his moves??? And where did he "worry" about what she thought?

What a clown! :sick:

Kat Von D. is not exactly sane either... God creates them and they unite. At least he got the title of his "Memoir" right. (cause I didn't. LMAO jk)

It just kind of bothers me that his spin is all about how he's forgiven himself and how he has to start thinking about himself now. Was that ever in jeopardy? I mean, really? Great. So he's moving on and he wrote a book. From my understanding 3/4 of the book is him just trying to justify himself and his actions and talking about what a great guy he's now become....but really, who is he trying to convince - I don't see the public beating down his door anymore asking him to convince us he's a better person.

freestyle

His statement smacks of blameshifting.........

And it's like he's trying to put on the "victim" hat. Yeah right.:rolleyes:

I'd like to read the book just to see how deep his delusion goes but I refuse to buy it and give him one cent of my money. He is an asshat of huge proportions. Always has been, always will be. :sick:

• Author
Mimolicious
It would be my best guess that he bought that house in TX to try and get her back but she would have none of it..

I think he put himself on good boy behavior and took himself out of the spotlight after he ruined his marriage.

It also sounds like he was hoping to be part of the adopted baby's life and that didn't happen as well as Sandra being part of his kids lives but even that petered out.

I can understand what he means by saying those things.. when the media blitz happened and she left he went into hiding and also went into rehab trying to save his marriage, but she didn't want his cheating ass back. go figure..

It looks to me that he altered his whole life becuase of the breakup, including shutting down his chopper motorcycle business and selling the property in order to move to TX and in the end it wasn't enough to get Sandra to even speak to him again..

I think he deserves KatV... what a piece of work she is..

But this (all of the above) didn't happen 6yrs ago while he was married. So wtf is he talking about? He was too busy indulging in his addiction, no?

• Author
Mimolicious
I'd like to read the book just to see how deep his delusion goes but I refuse to buy it and give him one cent of my money. He is an asshat of huge proportions. Always has been, always will be. :sick:

You know what!? I am going to look on a site that I am member of where I dl ebook files for free. Let me see if I am lucky and I can send the PDF to whoever may want to read it.

Yeah, he's really a class act! :rolleyes:

what is it with that fool. all he seems to care for is skanky, looking pigs. christ, he hooks up with a stunning looking woman (sandra) and keeps screwing around on her, guy needs his head examined! and as far as AMERICAS OUTLAW, ha-ha. he ever came face to face with some real outlaws, the boy would crap his pants and run.

Remember him being on trumps show?

That was before the news broke that he was a serial cheater. He was such a passive aggressive ass on there.

He was on the Howard Stern show and when he was asked if Kat Von D was better in bed he said "100%"

What a complete jerk - to slam Sandra Bullock as a lover after he's the one that cheated on her.

John Michael Kane
His statement smacks of blameshifting.........

And it's like he's trying to put on the "victim" hat. Yeah right.:rolleyes:

I know. Stupid cheaters.

Art_Critic
But this (all of the above) didn't happen 6yrs ago while he was married. So wtf is he talking about? He was too busy indulging in his addiction, no?

I guess you are right... 5-6 years ago he was just married to her..

I'm guessing then he must feel he lost his identity while being married to her.. she engulfed who he was from the time they got married.. maybe because she was a much bigger star and he was always looked at as the bad boy that she tamed...

It was no surprise that he lived under her shadow... unless he was playing with motorcycles he wasn't Jesse James.. he was just Sandra's bad boy husband.

Maybe that is what he meant by saying he was was always putting her first in those respects..

I have no doubt that he felt completely emasculated by an incredibly successful actress wife, known for also being unbelievably sweet to work with. I had read through earlier articles about them that he wasn't comfortable in her world (going to events and whatnot). But that is something he should have had the balls to deal with, whether by working harder to make his business be more successful (i.e. branding it better like the OCC guys), or at least going to therapy. It was clear from the interviews I did read that she was absolutely crazy about him and would have done anything for him.

I was not at ALL surprised he cheated on her. I was rather impressed that she immediately left and refused to consider going back. I was a little saddened to hear that she doesn't have much, if any, contact with his kids, who apparently grew attached to her, but who knows... from what I understand, the one girl is about 7, but she's not Sandra's biologically so she really can't demand visitation or custody. But I would not be surprised if I heard that Sandra left the door open for the kids.

His book? A loser's attempt at making some money off all this. He's a classless grade F jerk who blew his chance at the good life. Quite frankly I hope that Sandra finds a really great guy and builds a fantastic life, and that JJ's kids end up moving in with HER so they don't get raised by a moron and his nutjob fiancee. Maybe they'll have a better shot at growing up more normal.

• Author
Mimolicious
what is it with that fool. all he seems to care for is skanky, looking pigs. christ, he hooks up with a stunning looking woman (sandra) and keeps screwing around on her, guy needs his head examined! and as far as AMERICAS OUTLAW, ha-ha. he ever came face to face with some real outlaws, the boy would crap his pants and run.

Yes! I agree. Him and his little Malibu house. He should take a walk in Compton at night. :rolleyes:

• Author
Mimolicious
Remember him being on trumps show?

That was before the news broke that he was a serial cheater. He was such a passive aggressive ass on there.

Never saw it!

• Author
Mimolicious
He was on the Howard Stern show and when he was asked if Kat Von D was better in bed he said "100%"

What a complete jerk - to slam Sandra Bullock as a lover after he's the one that cheated on her.

That just goes to show what a "gentleman" (using the term loosely) he is. :rolleyes:

Imagine if he said the opposite?! He wouldn't be getting any after that. Kat Von D is retarded. She could have done better. Says a lot about her.

What intriges me about celebs (and not only celebs but they get press coverage, we do not) while they are together it's all peachy and :love:. "He is the most incredible man alive", "She is the best lover & partner, my soulmate". Blah,blah, blah.....

Minute ish hits the fan... "She was the worst lover I ever had"."He was a pig, this and that". :o Where did all that love go??? Pfft!

Art_Critic
he ever came face to face with some real outlaws, the boy would crap his pants and run.

He is related (by blood) to the real Jesse James Gunfighter from the 1800's... that is where the whole outlaw stuff comes from.

• Author
Mimolicious
I guess you are right... 5-6 years ago he was just married to her..

I'm guessing then he must feel he lost his identity while being married to her.. she engulfed who he was from the time they got married.. maybe because she was a much bigger star and he was always looked at as the bad boy that she tamed...

It was no surprise that he lived under her shadow... unless he was playing with motorcycles he wasn't Jesse James.. he was just Sandra's bad boy husband.

Maybe that is what he meant by saying he was was always putting her first in those respects..

I can see that and I agree with your comments. At the time being seemed like he enjoyed being her "bab boy husband". I mean, the dude got issues. It is not like he vandalized someone's property and made the cover of USWeekly for it. He really f'ed up and now wants to say that he was overshadow by the "good wife". NO ISH! :rolleyes:

What intriges me about celebs (and not only celebs but they get press coverage, we do not) while they are together it's all peachy and :love:. "He is the most incredible man alive", "She is the best lover & partner, my soulmate". Blah,blah, blah.....

Minute ish hits the fan... "She was the worst lover I ever had"."He was a pig, this and that". :o Where did all that love go??? Pfft!

I talk about this a lot with my friends. At first I'm horrified by the celebrity culture and having been brought up in all that garbage (I'm mid twenties) and how damaging it will be to kids growing up now and seeing all this accepted narcissism and how it's celebrated but then I realized how the life lessons of these idiots are just up on screen for us to somewhat learn from. If you raise your kids right they will most likely see through this garbage and know exactly what NOT to do when it comes to being a human being.

hopefully.....

Thanks Jesse James, Donald Trump and the Palins for showing us the path not to take!

Art_Critic
I can see that and I agree with your comments. At the time being seemed like he enjoyed being her "bab boy husband". I mean, the dude got issues. It is not like he vandalized someone's property and made the cover of USWeekly for it. He really f'ed up and now wants to say that he was overshadow by the "good wife". NO ISH! :rolleyes:

Probably more than any of us will ever know.. the guy is a walking baggage claim

• Author
Mimolicious
I have no doubt that he felt completely emasculated by an incredibly successful actress wife, known for also being unbelievably sweet to work with. I had read through earlier articles about them that he wasn't comfortable in her world (going to events and whatnot). But that is something he should have had the balls to deal with, whether by working harder to make his business be more successful (i.e. branding it better like the OCC guys), or at least going to therapy. It was clear from the interviews I did read that she was absolutely crazy about him and would have done anything for him.

I was not at ALL surprised he cheated on her. I was rather impressed that she immediately left and refused to consider going back. I was a little saddened to hear that she doesn't have much, if any, contact with his kids, who apparently grew attached to her, but who knows... from what I understand, the one girl is about 7, but she's not Sandra's biologically so she really can't demand visitation or custody. But I would not be surprised if I heard that Sandra left the door open for the kids.

His book? A loser's attempt at making some money off all this. He's a classless grade F jerk who blew his chance at the good life. Quite frankly I hope that Sandra finds a really great guy and builds a fantastic life, and that JJ's kids end up moving in with HER so they don't get raised by a moron and his nutjob fiancee. Maybe they'll have a better shot at growing up more normal.

Kiki- He has no chance. LOL! He just missed the bus. THE TOUR BUS. :lmao:

It's sad that his kids were dragged into it and they have seem to lost the only better parent in the picture. The mother is a crackhead and I don't see where KVD is going to step in and raise them to be well-rounded adults. :confused: Poor kids, but at the end of the day, they are not Sandra's business. Sorry, as cold as that may sound. Their father didn't appreciate who she was to HIS children.

• Author
Mimolicious
I talk about this a lot with my friends. At first I'm horrified by the celebrity culture and having been brought up in all that garbage (I'm mid twenties) and how damaging it will be to kids growing up now and seeing all this accepted narcissism and how it's celebrated but then I realized how the life lessons of these idiots are just up on screen for us to somewhat learn from. If you raise your kids right they will most likely see through this garbage and know exactly what NOT to do when it comes to being a human being.

hopefully.....

Thanks Jesse James, Donald Trump and the Palins for showing us the path not to take!

Not everyone should be allowed a book deal or a reality show. So much for freedom of speech.