fatal attraction

I NEVER see anyone I like. He kissed me and I haven't been kissed in 5 years. He says he wants to have an affair. A cheapsordid affair in my mind. Is this what I have come down to? I am so crazy about him and am afraid he is one of those guys who needs a lot of women to feed his ego. I've been there and done that. He's very busy and it took me 3 months to get a date! I'm trying to figure out if I have a chance with this very jaded mad who stroked me and told me how great I was. I felt like I was hypnotized! I hate him! I made an appointment with a shrink. I think I shouldlevel te playing field and find myself a couple of guys (who aren't special like the girls he is dating) But I'm never attracted to most men. He is th eone for me right now and I'm going through hell.

Get away from this guy...what a dick. You are worth more than that, and if you don't think that, tell your shrink and they'll help you. Good GOD I swear....stupid men these days....yeah and Tony I AM talking about you!! hehe jk MUAH

...well he always says to stop talking about him when we man bash...

so don't try getting into his. All you'll get is heartache, especially if he's got you so messed up and all you did was kiss.

you might not see any guys who attract you, but where are you looking? Sometimes you've got to give people a second (or even more) look before you find what the person who gives you what you need.

this guy sounds like a player, and you don't need to be involved in that kind of mess ... unless this is what you're looking for and can be satisfied with. And there's nothing wrong with that, but it sounds like you want something more.

Girl, this is BAD NEWS.

I can PROMISE you that you will be in a lot of pain over this man if you have anything to do with him. I don't know what you mean by "affair" but it seems that he doesn't feel the same way about you as you do about him... and that spells P-A-I-N.

catch your breath and realize that no man is worth losing your senses.

okay, so he wants an affair - SHOCKER - like most men don't?

forget about him and focus on other things, you'll be glad you did.

Kisses don't mean a whole lot, really. I mean, I've known people who dance with someone at a club and then they start kissing. Loosen up a little bit, and don't take things so seriously. And once you relax, you might find more people that you are attracted to. I am very picky as far as guys go, but if they have a great personality, that's all that matters. Take the time to get to know guys and just be friends with them. It might change your ridged perspective.