his married ...oh #####!!!!!!!!

well let me begin i met this guy in a night club and he seemed so nice we talked alot and then exchanged numbers...we called each other and caught up ,we even did the wild thing a few times and it didnt just seem like a root it was really special......it was it felt special....he we were really on the same wave length it was so cosy and warm when we were together and he said he never felt like this before he was so comfortable....

then i met him this one night and he seemed a little strange then he said i have to tell you something and i knew straight away what he was going to say...."im married" my heart dropped no actually it came right out my arse i felt empty inside....all this tme i was worried to tell him that i had been married i thought it would scare him off and then he told me this well ##### i had nothing to worry about , he told me that he was leaving her and that he only got married to her to live in this country and she knew this they both agred to it he wanted to leave her before but she got pregnant so he didnt leave !

now he has had enough and just ant to be loved and is sick of her just asking him for money all the time ...he says that he cares for me very much and really loved spending time time with me so i coninued to see him every day i would go to his work all the time and spend hours there and then after work he would come back to my house he introduced me to his friends and fellow workers we even started to get a hotel room every sunday night where we would just spend time together and relax and forget about all our problems it was wonderful.

i ve fallen in love with him and really want to be with him and he want the same ...we are going away to jordan together in 4 weeks and he is leaving his wife next week well so he says...i feel really bad for his wife and yes i would hate it if i were her but its not because icame along that he is leaving her he was doing it before i met him...

its hard though because i can only call him sometimes so she doesnt find out and so her feelings dont get hurt

we were both thinking about moving to another state as we both will have had broken up marriages and want a new start

and dont want our ex partners to hurt when they see us

together i really do love him and he loves me i wish i could write more but it would be to long so this is it i hope im doing the right thing

You're making a serious mistake...but that's OK, that's what life is about and you'll learn.

First, you know right off this guy is deceitful. He cheats on his wife and he didn't tell you he was married until later. OK, lots of men do that.

The really big problem is that he isn't even divorced yet. You are the first lady to come along for him since he decided to leave his wife, or so we think anyway. This guy needs some space to sort out his thoughts and feelings. You're good comic relief for him right now because of what he's going through but the odds of this being a long termer at not good.

There's a good reason this guy's getting divorced and I think it has more to do with him and his deceitfulness than it has to do with his wife.

You've got some serious things going against you here but you're in love and the truth just can't fight that. We'll be here for you when the house falls down.

Maybe there is something special there. But when your both married and both cheating the only magic there is the sex with each other without the marriage finding out.

Considering that you just meet him in a nightclub and he is still new to you, than your just stuck in a moment. Eventually the truth comes out. Hes cheating! How could you believe anything he says. What if he is seeing more than just you and his wife? I wouldnt doubt it.

His wife is having his baby! What makes you think he wont go back to her when his little miracle is born. And he wants to be a part of the family. You probably wont see much of him then. Or he could get a divorce and pay her alimony and child support and you too live happily ever after. When he gets bored and needs a little excitment dont go throwing a fit when he meets another women.

well let me begin i met this guy in a night club and he seemed so nice we talked alot and then exchanged numbers...we called each other and caught up ,we even did the wild thing a few times and it didnt just seem like a root it was really special......it was it felt special....he we were really on the same wave length it was so cosy and warm when we were together and he said he never felt like this before he was so comfortable.... then i met him this one night and he seemed a little strange then he said i have to tell you something and i knew straight away what he was going to say...."im married" my heart dropped no actually it came right out my arse i felt empty inside....all this tme i was worried to tell him that i had been married i thought it would scare him off and then he told me this well ##### i had nothing to worry about , he told me that he was leaving her and that he only got married to her to live in this country and she knew this they both agred to it he wanted to leave her before but she got pregnant so he didnt leave ! now he has had enough and just ant to be loved and is sick of her just asking him for money all the time ...he says that he cares for me very much and really loved spending time time with me so i coninued to see him every day i would go to his work all the time and spend hours there and then after work he would come back to my house he introduced me to his friends and fellow workers we even started to get a hotel room every sunday night where we would just spend time together and relax and forget about all our problems it was wonderful. i ve fallen in love with him and really want to be with him and he want the same ...we are going away to jordan together in 4 weeks and he is leaving his wife next week well so he says...i feel really bad for his wife and yes i would hate it if i were her but its not because icame along that he is leaving her he was doing it before i met him... its hard though because i can only call him sometimes so she doesnt find out and so her feelings dont get hurt we were both thinking about moving to another state as we both will have had broken up marriages and want a new start and dont want our ex partners to hurt when they see us together i really do love him and he loves me i wish i could write more but it would be to long so this is it i hope im doing the right thing

You're asking for trouble. If it is true love, tell him that you'll be there when he has the divorce papers in his hand. You'll live to regret this one. DON'T DO IT! It's early enough to get out with only a few minor injuries. He sounds like a LIAR but of course, you can't see that. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Maybe there is something special there. But when your both married and both cheating the only magic there is the sex with each other without the marriage finding out. Considering that you just meet him in a nightclub and he is still new to you, than your just stuck in a moment. Eventually the truth comes out. Hes cheating! How could you believe anything he says. What if he is seeing more than just you and his wife? I wouldnt doubt it. His wife is having his baby! What makes you think he wont go back to her when his little miracle is born. And he wants to be a part of the family. You probably wont see much of him then. Or he could get a divorce and pay her alimony and child support and you too live happily ever after. When he gets bored and needs a little excitment dont go throwing a fit when he meets another women.

If you both love each other and both really want to make a clear table, go for it.

But there is some strange things:

1. If I only marry someone to stay in a country, that is a marriage of conviencance. You dont get pregnant without sex, so there must have been more to the relationsship then just a contract to bypass immigration laws.

2. If he is splitting, why doesnt his wife know about you? Does he need a back door? Or what?

3. You are going to Jordan together? Is he from the middle east? If you dont have a muslim background, think twice. A marriage in those parts is different, a men has a right to a couple women by culture, could you deal with that?

I met my bf while I was still married, but I told him straight away and I told my exhusband (who was then working abroad) the first time I met him again and told him that I wanted to split because I had fallen in love with my bf. Even though I never tried to deceive my bf or my ex, in the beginning of our relationsship my bf had some troubles to trust me - he met me as a cheating wife remember and it was hard for him to believe, that this hadnt happened before. So look into yourself, will you be able to trust him? What if he once comes home later, will you think he is now unfaithfull to you?

Moving to another state, ok, it can help not to see your exes - on the other hand you will be cut of from your friends too and that might prove dangerous, where will you then turn if you feel low and in need of support. Dont rush anything and really try to find out what you want and what he wants in a relationsship. Best luck.

There's nothing stopping him from doing the same to you if that's how he treats his current wife. It seems to be a short term fix.

Maybe everything will be great and lovely for a few months, then come to your first argument, or if you become unemployed, or if your in a car accident..you need to ask yourself...is this a man to stick by me? On the other flip of the coin...would you stick by him?

I get a feeling of some cultural boundries here..What is stopping him from just jetting off to Jordon. Please don't take this the wrong way, but in Middle east cultures, unfortunately, woman have losts of restrictions. It's a man's world there.

For your sake, really think about this....

Better idea, let him go to hell and you go to Jordan yourself, this guy is a liar, he cheats on his wife and you will be the next persont that he cheats on..Sorry but that is my opinion and I am sticking to it..