He won't admit it, but I have evidence

Two years ago my husband and I seperated because he was going out all the time and lying to me. We had 2 kids together. While we were apart for 6 months we both dated other people. When we got back together (because I took him back) he was seeing someone kind of seriously (we'll call her Jenna). He broke it off right away ( or so I thought).

Then 2 months later I answered his cell phone when she called him on New Years Eve. She acted kind of weird, but he said they were just friends and occasionally talked on the phone. I wasn't worried. One of the guys I was kind of seeing while we were apart was a co-worker, so I knew I couldn't say too much when I still saw my other guy at work.

Then I saw her number on his phone again, but still not worried. Then one night at 1:30am he gets a call and I was closer to his phone than he was so I answered it. This woman very rudely asked for my husband, then I heard her bitching him out. It was a number I didn't recognize. He told me it was one of Jenna's friends yelling at him because he wasn't with Jenna. I asked what was going on, and he said Jenna came onto him a while ago when they were hanging out.

I asked why he was hanging out with her and he said because they ran into eachother. Then he said that she couldn't handle being just friends, so he was going to stop talking to her. Then a month or so later I saw her number again, but this time I was mad. He said she called him with a question about her DUI (He's had one before). That was all they talked about. Yeah right. Then I saw it again, and again it was another DUI question.

I was pregnant this whole time. Then our anniversary was on a Tuesday and I wanted to go out to dinner for it, but he insisted that we wait until the weekend and make an entire day out of it, even though I said I would rather just go out to dinner on the day. He kept insisting. Then later that evening he calls from work and says some of the guys are hanging out and he wants to go.

I said fine, even though I thought it was rude to do on our anniversary. He ends up staying out all night, which he had been doing more and more of lately. Then 2 weeks later we were going somewhere and he got out to pump gas. His phone rang i n the car and I saw Jenna's name so I answered it and she hung up on me. I freaked out and he had more excuses. Then 2 weeks later I had our third baby. Four days after she was born, he went out and stayed out all night.

Then when she was 3 or 4 weeks old I saw her number on his phone again, but this time I finally got smart and got onto Verizon online and checked hi call record for the last 6 months. I started crying when I saw how much they had been talking to eachother. They would call eachother sometimes 6 or 7 times a day. One day was 9 times. And everytime he was out late or all night he called her, but they were short phone calls.

You don;t talk for very long when you're just making plans to meet up. He called her a 1am on the night of our anniversary. He always said he stayed at this one friends house, and I think he did sometimes, but he never called from their home number. Then when I called her, she said they never had sex after they broke up, but my husband would tell her he still had feelings for her.

Then I told her how he told me she was just some girl he was seeing to try and get over me while we were seperated. She was just someone to get over being lonely is what he said. She was already mad at him before that because she said she told him to stop calling her and leading her on. Now she was furious. They didn't talk for a few months, and oh there is more, much more. There's even a second girl, but I think this is long enough for now. Sorry if I rambled, but it feels good to tell my story, well part of it anyway. Please tell me what you think and I will tell the rest of the Jenna story and tell you about the new girl. I am sorry it's sooo long.