caught husband of 35 years cheating... part 2

good afternoon.. Happy 2007! I have been quite busy lately... I had my health checked out, it turns out I am having panic attacks, not heart problems,they put me on tofranil for that ....

I started thinking about alot of things and decided that it is necessary for my husband and I to part ways... am currently looking for a lawyer...any tips would be appreciated..

Sincerely,

Janet

whichwayisup

I am sorry to hear about your panic attacks. I understand how horrible they are because I am an anxiety sufferer...Better now with the help of therapy, (no meds) so if you need ANY help coping with your anxiety/panic attacks, please let me know. One thing about panic attacks is, they can mimick many health issues, so I am glad to hear that you don't have any heart issues. Alot of what you're experiencing is due to the situation your husband has put you in, and in time, the anxiety will go away.

Make the divorce as easy on you as you can. I hope he's fair because you deserve it.

noforgiveness

I'm so sory you are going through this after 35 years.

Quick tip. Find out who the five best lawyers in the area are and see ALL OF THEM once. They should allow a free first time consultation. The five BEST. After you have told them your story he will not be able to use any of them. It will be a conflict and he can not retain any of them. Then choose who you like best. He's left with the scraps while you eliminated the best in the field. Do it now before he can.