3 yrs later and he still denies affair

thelilorfn

We've been together 15 yrs. Three yrs ago I saw all the signs and confronted him. He denied denied denied. This went on for about a yr. It finally ended when I heard her voice on the answering machine. I saw him grieve the end of that relationship and I hated him for it. I would have left but I couldn't afford to leave. He has become a changed man. He has never been sweeter or more caring. But I can't forget. What would you do?

You two need to talk about it, and definately consider marriage counselling.

Would he be willing to go? Just seems even though he's sweet and caring towards you, he really hasn't understood what his affair has done to you, the marriage and your love/trust in him. He needs to feel some consquences of his actions, and find out why he allowed himself to fall for another woman, and choose to have an affair.

Sorry for your pain and I hope he's willing to go to MC with you.

BeenAround_N_Back

How can you forget if he has denied the existence of what he has done? I am curious as to why he has become a changed man? And why did the A end though you saw him grieve for it? I think you need for him to come clean before you can begin to forgive or forget!!! Forgive and forget does not come easily without the truth... good luck!