Feeling neglected after marriage contract was signed

Hello,

I will call myself Yeary. My problem is that I feel tricked into my marriage (3 years now). I married my wife (will call her Bina) after knowing her for 3 weeks in which she was just playing the perfect woman for me.

As soon as the marriage contract was signed things started to turn. Now after 3 years I don't get any attention from her anymore and I have to live with constant bitches from her side and worst of all, her tasks as being a woman, she just doesn't keep up with it.

Usually she doesnt feed me dinner till like 10 0' clock in the evening and in the weekends I really have to beg her to make me some breakfast and if she finally will make some, it won't be fried eggs like I reuested. Also she doesn't clean the house as it should. Most of the times the house is just a mess and dirty.

I am debating wether to leave her, I don't see any options of changing her no more. Please anybody can give me some advice??

I'm desperate and neglectigated.

Yeary

Hello,

I will call myself Yeary. My problem is that I feel tricked into my marriage (3 years now). I married my wife (will call her Bina) after knowing her for 3 weeks in which she was just playing the perfect woman for me.

As soon as the marriage contract was signed things started to turn. Now after 3 years I don't get any attention from her anymore and I have to live with constant bitches from her side and worst of all, her tasks as being a woman, she just doesn't keep up with it.

Usually she doesnt feed me dinner till like 10 0' clock in the evening and in the weekends I really have to beg her to make me some breakfast and if she finally will make some, it won't be fried eggs like I reuested. Also she doesn't clean the house as it should. Most of the times the house is just a mess and dirty.

I am debating wether to leave her, I don't see any options of changing her no more. Please anybody can give me some advice??

I'm desperate and neglectigated.

Yeary

Yeary, I am curious

Did your wife understand your expectations before marriage?

Did she realize you expect her to cook and clean for you?

I am assuming you are not from America. You sound like you are from a more traditional culture.

That said, even among traditional cultures, some women take a more westernized point of view that they don't exist to cook and clean 24/7

Why does she 'bitch' at you? Does she need help around the house?

Do you have children? If so, they are very exhausting and many times men leave all the chores to the women.

I am not BLAMING you Yeary. But it sounds like your wife is very unhappy. Women don't change without a reason. It sounds like she had some expectations for marriage (just as you did) and for some reason she is disatisfied and unhappy.

Try sitting down and talking about how you feel 'neglected'. But also say, "I assume you are unhappy about something because I feel that you no longer want to take care of me the way you used to," and try to LISTEN when she speaks.

If you two can't get to the bottom of this together, try marriage counseling

after knowing her for 3 weeks in which she was just playing the perfect woman for me.

That's because you cannot possibly know a person well after three weeks. It takes a few years. NOW you know her well.

I agree with the others, but also there's no reason on earth why you, an adult human being, cannot learn to cook. Men IMHO should not be helpless babes who are unable to feed their own selves. My own dad and all the men in my husband's family were cooks and excellent ones, too.

But like the others I'm sure there is much more to your story and hers as well and think you need to do what they've suggested.

of course they are going to be perfect, it was only three weeks before you willingly signed a paper to be with her. No one forced you to do it,

destination_unknown

I have a suspicion this may be a troll, perhaps I am wrong.

Eggs:

Boil Water.

Put eggs into boiling water.

Wait 8 mins.

Remove eggs from water.

Remove shells.

Eat.

superconductor
Eggs:

Boil Water.

Put eggs into boiling water.

Wait 8 mins.

Remove eggs from water.

Remove shells.

Eat.

You missed two steps:

1. Add salt & pepper to taste;
  2. Fart.

You missed two steps:

1. Add salt & pepper to taste;
  2. Fart.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know what, I didn't read the 'after knowing her for three weeks' part

I smell fart...I mean troll!

I would like to point out that this sounds like a recipe for hardboiled eggs.

Not only will there be a lot of farting but also, if eaten every morning, constipation.:laugh:

RecordProducer
I would like to point out that this sounds like a recipe for hardboiled eggs.

Right! I was also confused. I guess there are other women here who don't know how to fry eggs. :rolleyes:

OK, here's my advice for you, Guest:

step #1: take 3 eggs from the fridge (If you want more eggs, take more. If there aren't enough eggs in the fridge, go buy some. Make sure you bring enough money in your wallet. Be careful not to lose your wallet. Have a credit card with you in case you lose your wallet).

step#2: break the eggs over a dish. Throw the shells away.

step #3: take a fork and beat the eggs to death (until the mass homogenizes)

step #4: take a frying pan and cover it with a little bit of oil (I am sure you're from one of the OPEC countries, but that's not the kind of oil you will need for the eggs. You will need cooking oil!)

step #5: spill the egg mass in the pan and let it cook for a couple minutes, mixing it with the fork if necessary for better results.

step #6: take a plate and put the eggs in the plate

step #7: turn off the range

step #8: go back to the fridge and get milk or juice or whatever you're going to drink (make sure you get a glass before sitting down, because otherwise you will have to get up again).

step #9: eat

step #10: take the plate and the glass back to the kitchen and put it in the dish-washer.

step #11: burp then brush your teeth

It sounds like the problem is much more than not getting enough fried eggs and ham in the morning. DIVORCE WHILE THERE ARE NO KIDS INVOLVED!!! How much can you expect to know someone three weeks in anyways? Take it as a learning experience and get out.

Sometimes it's better off to delay marriage or not get married at all (except of course for religious zealots). It keeps both parties on their toes. Because this is not the first I've heard of a spouse (both male and female) letting themselves go as soon as they bagged their mate.

But then of course, what is three weeks when 3 or 15 years would equate the same outcome?

I've known people together for 10 years and then they get married.. two years later they divorce.

I really think marriage FU*(S people over psychologically. Men start feeling trapped and itchy wanting to stray and it wouldn't matter because they're wives made a vow to stay with them anyways. Women feel they're set so they can let themselves go a little and vice versa.

You think you have problems now? It would only magnify 1000xs if kids were involved, so I'd say to get out.

Take a cookery course. Eggs are easy.

Depends on the situation. IF he is working all day and she is a stay at home wife, then why should she be sitting on her behind all day? Marriage should be 50/50. Same I would expect If I was the one working all day: at least a decent meal lined up when I came home.

melodymatters
It sounds like the problem is much more than not getting enough fried eggs and ham in the morning. DIVORCE WHILE THERE ARE NO KIDS INVOLVED!!! How much can you expect to know someone three weeks in anyways? Take it as a learning experience and get out.

Sometimes it's better off to delay marriage or not get married at all (except of course for religious zealots). It keeps both parties on their toes. Because this is not the first I've heard of a spouse (both male and female) letting themselves go as soon as they bagged their mate.

But then of course, what is three weeks when 3 or 15 years would equate the same outcome?

I've known people together for 10 years and then they get married.. two years later they divorce.

I really think marriage FU*(S people over psychologically. Men start feeling trapped and itchy wanting to stray and it wouldn't matter because they're wives made a vow to stay with them anyways. Women feel they're set so they can let themselves go a little and vice versa.

You think you have problems now? It would only magnify 1000xs if kids were involved, so I'd say to get out.

"Women feel they're set so they can let themselves go a little and vice versa."

I've never understood this !!! Do you all find this to be true ?!? I keep myself attractive and in good shape because it makes me happy, because I respect my insides AND outsides. I HATE the old wives tale that woman get fat and stop wanting to have sex after marriage ! I love sex and I love looking good and a legal commitment from my partner would or could never change that !

if you wanted a maid then you should have married a maid....... do you fix dinner for her? do you clean the house? what do you do for her? and 3 weeks...shhhhhhhh YOu must be young or stupid one. you really knew her right? OOOOKKKKK!!!!!! when you do stupid things you get stupid outcomes. 3 weeks, how can you know someone after 3 weeks. just think it took your whole life to try to figure out who you are or are you still trying? I really am not trying to be mean but OMG....... :o I do have one thing though you have done ok keeping it together for three years:love: