why won't those sluts go away?!?!?!?

my hubby and i finally got married in september 2005 after dating for 13 months. well, my hubby is a good looking guy so there are a few girls out there with crushes on him, including his ex-bestfriend. they are no longer friends, but she'll email him every now and then and try to talk to him, but he doesn't want anything to do with her because she tried to come between us. but now her mom is calling my mother-in-law and talking about how she thought and had hoped that her daughter and my hubby would be together, but she GUESSES that he made the right decision. WTF??? i KNOW he made the right decision. he never liked her daughter like that. i'm a much better catch and it proves it cuz he's with me!

then his mother ran into his exgirlfriend and my mother-in-law spoke to her, but she rolled her eyes... lol my hubby says she's just hating. i think it's funny. the ex's best friend is trying to get my hubby's cell phone number. what does she need it for??? she's only going to give it to her friend. my hubby's not stupid. he doesn't wand crap to do with his ex.

and then there was this other chick who was trying to join the navy around the same time that my hubby was, but the little girl wasn't woman enough and couldn't make it thru basic training. so now she's popped up on myspace and is trying to get my hubby to add her. i can't stand her cuz on the day we got married, there was a metting at the recruiting office and the recruiters announced that we got married and she was asking my hubby dumb ass questions like "why'd u get married?" and we both answered her questions, but she ignored me. i wanted to beat her sorry ass... i should have. well, since she didn't make it thru basic she's back in town doing nothing... i'm sure i'll get my chance one day.

anyhoo, my hubby doesn't want these chicks, but why won't they just give it up and leave us alone!

Well, honey, they know a good thing when they see it.

How old are you by the way?

I would just sit back and relax as long as you trust him. He's with you and that's all that matters. Smile even, you have him.

I think it was a little hurtful of your mother in law to relay the conversation with the ex's mom though. That she could have kept to herself.

I used to date a guy in the Nuclear Power program in the Navy- just a side note. Welcome to LS!

I think you shouldn't let those women get to you. YOU are married to him, they aren't. Let them wish what they want. Can't control what they think/feel anyway, right?

Also, your husband should have a talk with his mom and tell her to NOT interfer in your marriage. IF she wants to be part of his life, and yours, she has to accept you're her daughter in law and not hope for someone else to take your place.

'cause they're jealous. Here's the bit I'd like to add, as a guy. Your husband being married often means that he's going to get a lot more attention from the opposite sex than he's used to getting. This will build his ego some (not necessarily good or bad) but I suspect part of the problem is that he's basking in the glow a little more than is necessary here. It sounds like you have a great guy and, well, it 'sucks to be them'. :laugh:

• Author

i've noticed that every once in a while my hubby says something that sounds like he thinks he's the stuff... lol i think it's funny.

i trust my hubby. we've been thru a lot and he joined the navy for me and i know he really loves me and cares for me so i know none of those other girls are a real threat.

oh and to answer Mz. Pixie, I'm 22 and my hubby is 23. we just got married in september.

no offense, but you sounded younger than 22 for a second there, you just can't let that stuff get to you, the ex is jealous and you know what they say, misery loves company, she's probably miserable, so she wants you to be as well. if you were really that worried about it, maybe you should have waited to work out all the insecurities before getting married first eh?

Hey NavyWifey I myself am a Navy Wife! So I totally get what you saying about all these sluts who keep hitting or trying to get in contact with your hubby. I'm 22 myself but hubby is 34, we got married 2 years ago and been togeather for 4 years and 2 months now. My hubby has been in the Navy for 10 years and as I am his first wife, first serious relationship, longest relationship he's had. No prior strings attached (kids or marriages), I'd say we both have it good because we both are experiencing the first of the first.

Hubby is an honest man and he has told me of all the sexual adventures he's had threw the years. He has had more than my 10 fingers and 10 toes counted togeather (He's STD free lucky him). That's alot! Do I feel sick about his past sexual encounters NO! Why? Because I accept him as a whole and fell deeply madly in love with him. What others think I couldn't give a hoot! Even if they obviously know what goes on when they dock in foreign ports. Not to say it applies to ur hubby but generally it happens all the time.

Based on what hubby tells me, do I know if he is screwing around? I don't have any hunch or motive that he is. How can I be so sure when I am not even there? Because I give the trust and he trust's me when I myself am home alone. So the trust factor is there and it is one important aspect of our relationship, we excercise trust rather than the typical "say so acknowledgement". I knew what I was getting myself into being married to a Navy service man and all the details behind it. I also accepted the kind of man he has turned out to be over the years and what he has done.

Not surprisingly his ex-gf keeps in touch with him because she emails everyone to let them know what is going on in her life. As she sends it to all her friends and family, people who know and care about her. Did I get jealous when I saw that the first time? OH HELL YEA!!! I'm in love and well I'm verrrrry territorial when it comes to my man OF COARSE! who wouldn't?

I could not bad mouth her...why? I don't even know the woman! So it would be very immature and obviously show that I am being a jealous b*tch. But that's just me:-) I admit I am a jealous wife but I force and try my hardest to supress these aggressive feelings. I know that nit picking on him about whoever and whatever all the time wll drive him nuts. It then will give him reasons to divorce me or to consider it:-P All I know is no matter who the heck tries to get in touch with him or even try to lit a flame between my hubby and themselves. Point is HE MARRIED ME NOT ANYONE ELSE! WHETHER IT'S THE EX'S OR NOT HE MARRIED ME SO NANNY NANNY BOO BOO!!!

lol laugh for a moment will ya:-P.......

Ummmm I'm so young and ur so young as a matter fact we are the same age we have a whole lot to learn and a whole lot to experience. Many brand new emotions we are going to feel being married for the first time. Build yourself up to be the kind of woman that you want to be that you are ment to be. Love your man and take care of him as he loves you and wants to take care of you as well. Pay no attention to those other broads, they could be unhappy and miserable or lonely, many things may be wrong for them.

So seeing you being happy with who they can't have, because they were not the "chosen one". It's there problem not your's and certainly not your hubbies!

Be happy... live happy...fulfilling a positive outlook for both of your lives being togeather even in times when he is deployed. As I advised earlier, build yourself up to be a strong wife,woman,mother,provider etc. Because it gives him one of the greatest satisfactions and assurance that he has made the right choice for himself choosing you to be his bride....wife....the love of his life. Or so what my hubby tell me:-P

No matter what other's may think even his own mother, remember it is what makes him and yourself happy:-) Good luck and take care....