We are finally together!

RecordProducer

A couple days ago I finally moved to the US with my kids to join my lovely husband. We are so in love, so happy and having a lot of fun together. :love: His family greeted me "on a red carpet". I love the area where we live. Everything is great! My kids are starting school tomorrow and we are all starting a new chapter of our life together.. :)

• Author
RecordProducer
Congrats.... I couldn't be happier for your guys...How do you like the snow ?

What snow??? :confused:

Awesome RP! I can't wait to join my wife in Europe, conversely. We are a month away from that I think. Crossing those fingers.

Hey RP!! Congrats on the big move! I'm sure once you're settled in and feel cozy at home, with your kids, and new hubby life is going to be great!!

We've missed you tons of LS too!

Yeah, get ready for the snow...(And hopefully a Superbowl parade too!) LOL!

• Author
RecordProducer
Hey RP!! Congrats on the big move! I'm sure once you're settled in and feel cozy at home, with your kids, and new hubby life is going to be great!!

We've missed you tons of LS too!

Yeah, get ready for the snow...(And hopefully a Superbowl parade too!) LOL!

Thanks, Milo and WWIU! :)

BTW, we are in Phila, not Pittsburgh! :p

You are in Philladelphia? Acccck! I lived there one semester in college. Well, the art museum is nice. Ardmore, PA is also nice. Stay off of Broadway and the Temple campus. Blecccch. What a violence infested sewer that is.

Actually, I have a very dear friend who is from there. She goes back to visit frequently. It sure has some interesting history.

• Author
RecordProducer
What a violence infested sewer that is.

The only violence that I will experience is with my husband - I'll be the rapist... or vice versa.. ;)

I love the whole liberty bell deal.. and the us mint..

But from my experience of Phili RP you will be the best looking girl there..

No Phili girl can come close to you ..:)

The only violence that I will experience is with my husband - I'll be the rapist... or vice versa.. ;)

:lmao: You're so sick! I love that about you!! :love:

Congrats! RP, great to see a successstory. gotta have a nice video posted now. :)

I've been there before. You just don't compare to any Philly women. You are just better. ;)

it doesn't snow that much in pa. it's no alaska. :laugh:

From what I've seen for the weather in Philly... warm then cold. No snow.... yet. :lmao::)

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: Congratulations RP!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Great to hear more good news from you! Glad to hear everything is working out well!! :D

Congrats to you moving to the U.S. !!:) Glad to see you all are together and we all have missed seeing you..:love: I am glad you have found someone to share your life with..:love::)

Congrats! How do the boys like it? So the ex agreed to this huh? Is he going to come here to see them?

Sounds like it's all working out great. I'm happy for you!

Welcome back stranger. I've missed reading your posts...

Welcome to the states... It's nice to see two people who love each other together...

I pray the transition goes well with little troubles..

Hey RP!!!!

Welcome to our country and welcome back to LS. It hasn't been the same without you here. Hope that you enjoy here in the U.S.:)