I'm too immature

I have realized in the past few months that I have not completely grown up. I'm only 25 and come to find out I have the "puppy dog" syndrome. Am I too attached to my husband? I also seem to have poor listening skills, I have a hard time listening, focussing, staying focussed, and paying attention. I am fixing to drive my husband away. We've been married for almost 6 years and I dont want to lose him. I fell inlove with him the moment i saw him and i still love him as much as when we first met if not more. But i tend to not worry about things that don't involve me or concern me, i have also just realized this. I dont do things that i am supposed to do when i am supposed to or should do them. I need help. My marriage will fall apart if i dont do something about it. Please, i need help. What can i do to save my marriage and myself?

tekqueen12722

What are you not doing that you are supposed to be doing? You are 25 and based on your post, you have a rulebook that you are breaking. Only Mommy and Daddy enforce rules. You are on your own now.

You need to be yourself and "do not" be clingy with your husband. That will be what will drive him away. You sound insecure and that will turn him off.

You should seek therapy and work on the core issues. I could be way off but you are not too specific on what the actual problem is. I am trying to read between the lines.