Mother-N-Law from hell, how do i make her back off?

u_would_b_lonley_too

u_would_b_lonley_too

Ok, This is a long story and sorry, I just dunno what to do about it. My cousin was dating my brother in law for almost 2 years, ( shes a complete B****, and lies about everything including her dad raping her, she loves to start trouble her whole family does). Anyways, When me and my husband were dating she was at his moms hows all the time (which is where he still lived) and she stayed the night literally everynight with his brother. And they kept this from his dad. By the way this girl just turned 16 she started stayin when she was 14. He is almost 17! Anyways my mother in law talked about her and him ALL the time, everything they did to me and my husband everyday about what they had done. How she feels so sorry for this girl cause everyone treats her so bad, etc. Well to make this alittle shorter, they broke up, and he started dating my little sis. Which everyone didnt want. My mother in law called all the time just to talk about how she didnt think it was write. I just ignored her. Anyways, we all had abig fight and i told her what i thought of her. Everyone turned against me. My husband agrees with everything i ever said in the past about his mom and grandma, (his other brothers and sister in laws say the same things) But that night he would not stick by my side. She lies alot just to keep her butt from getting hurt. She crys anytime somthing happens to make her sons feel sorry for her, and she LOVES it when she can ask them to do anything for her and they can do it, you should see the smerk on her fat face. Oh and to top it all off, before we were married 3 months ago, I went to indiana for a few days to spend time with my family, she got a key to my house (she was supposed to give to someone else to look at our water) and her and his grandma came over and cleaned my house, did my dishes and took MY clothes home and washed them!!! She knew that i didnt want he touching my clothes. Personally I dont like it when someone else touches my underclothes. She did the same stuff to my sister in law when they first got married. What am I supposed to do about my mother in law from hell and how can I make my husband tell her how he really feels about her, and sticking by my side. I mean even if im wrong at some time he should atleast stick by me in front of people and tellme when I get home whats wrong with it. Oh my sister and him aint talkin anymore and hes talkin to that whore of a cousin again, and his mom has no prob. with it what so ever, even though when i talked to her the other night she told me she knew that she lied! What kind of a mother in her right mind would want that for her son?

Uhmm, okay, I didn't understand anything about this story and who dated who, and didn't feel like reading it 3 times lol Anyway, about the part where she went into your house ... why did you even give her a key? I can't stand my mother in law (most of the time), she's very nosey, so I would NEVER give her a key. Even if it was for her to pass it to someone else or whatever.

Honestly, I think you need to move away from your in-laws. Maybe not to a different state, but just far enough so they can't come over too often.

AlmostMarried77

ramble?

you might have some issues but most of them can be delt by YOUR outlook on life and not by theirs.

So what if they piss you off? Take a deep breath and rise above it. Recognise what you have with your husband and rejoyce that you don't have to stoop to their level.

Oh no she didn't clean your house and wash your clothes while you was gone!!! I know it is the thought that counts but to do your clothes that is too personal.. Where was your h was he with you or home? She sounds to be a very meddling mil .. I have one of them too don't feel bad!! I know where you are coming from !! I have learned that you have to stand your ground with the inlaws show them they can't run all over you !!!You can pm me anytime and we can see whose mil is the worst:lmao: Good luck i know you will need it