Friend vs. Emotional Affair (Part 2)

dovebrandy1

Somehow I accidentally closed my "Friend vs. Emotional Affair" thread.

Was stopping in for another update and to thank everyone foe their insight.

The insight has been extremely beneficial. My husband and I married young (I had just turned 20). He was also one of my first boyfriends. So today I was inexperienced is a HUGE understatement! Therefore, the friendship I have developed with my male co-worker, and what boundaries it should or should not have is uncharted territory for me.

Although I do not consider my husband and I to have a strong marriage, and there is no romantic love there (has NEVER been), I'm OK with that. We are good co-parents. We have more an arranged marriage I guess one could argue and we make good business partners, as a business partnership marriage is what we have.

I'm not looking to leave to find "love", as I know the butterflies fade. Yes, it is disappointing to know I'll never truly get to experience the amazing feeling I hear others speak of when it comes to falling in love. However, giving up everything we've worked for isn't something I'm ready to do, as we are financiallycomfortable.

Between each of our vacations, I have only spoken with my co-a couple of times. I do miss him. He expressed through text he missed talking to me as well. Not sure I even know what that means. Again, neither of us have ever said anything in relation to any kind of feelings for one another.