Hiding emotions

I noticed some guys hide their emotions (after a family loss) from their wives. I think it's because they don't want to look weak? Also to not affect their bedroom time. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Experiences?

I think men hide their emotions, because our society put a stigma on men for not being able to express their pain without looking weak.

Men always get the raw end of the deal when it comes to their emotions, relationships and just life in general.

I tend to usually side with the man over a women, because men are usually victims in domestic abuse, but are too embarrassed to even mention it to anyone.

It's sad to see, but I have been a witness to it enough times to know that men are much more prone to abuse in all ways than women are.

Yes, men -in general- do not want to appear weak. But also men tend to be less emotional. With that said, men are not made out of stone. Guy's emotions can and do get hurt all the time.

Maybe if the OP gave more specifics about the situation, people could give a better insight.