LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Is my husband jealous or upset ?

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree281Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd January 2018, 12:28 PM   #31
S2B
Established Member

What are YOU commuted to changing about yourself to save your marriage?

Please answer this question.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2018, 2:09 PM   #32
Established Member

He is silent because he wants to hear in your own words what you have been doing wrong and that he shouldn't have to tell you. He doesn't want you being all sexy to him, and all that crap because to him you are just buttering him up in hopes he will let it go...well this time it isn't going to work.

What you should do? Admit to your husband that your actions have been inappropriate for a wife, and you will give yourself respectable boundaries as to how you interact with other men, men friends, others husbands from now on. That you realize that without acknowledging it before how much it has hurt him/his feelings and you apologize for that.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2018, 3:43 PM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelywife View Post
My husband reply: i believe action is more effective than words, look if you are unhappy you donít have to lie and your happiness matters, may be not with me, may be with someone else.

My reply: good night, love you,
Then sent some kisses over the skype call and showed my body.

My husband response: good night, you donít have to do such things over the skype,

By the way I have booked tickets for Los Angeles ,eagerly waiting to hold my husband in my arms.

How would I approach for further talks with my husband?
Any suggestions or advice ?

My suggestion is that you learn how to be classy. Classy people do not get naked on Skype. Your husband didn't want to see your lady bits through a computer screen. Since he is already disgusted by the way you behave toward other men he is now questioning how many other men got that same show, via the computer or IRL

If you have any prayer of holding on your marriage you must do as he asked & show him by your actions that you want him & only him. That means NO hugging, kissing, cuddling, groping, teasing, flirting or otherwise carrying on with other men. Until you can show him & the rest of the world that he is the ONLY man you care about, you are headed for divorce court.

Can you do that? Can you stop flirting with every man in your life?
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2018, 4:05 PM   #34
Established Member

This whole thread just looks really bizarre.

Anyway OP, first and foremost, you are disrespecting your husband at every turn. No self-respecting man would put up with this from his wife. Even if you were single, your behaviour still comes across trashy. You need to stop dancing sensually with your ex, stop cuddling w your best friends' husbands, and for the sake of Pete please stop twerking your coworkers--or any other random man.

OP, is English your first language and was this an arranged marriage? Your grammar/syntax does seem tortured. And more to the point, if I read correctly in your Opening Post, you waited until marriage to get intimate with your husband. (4th paragraph from the bottom)

Last edited by Imajerk17; 23rd January 2018 at 4:15 PM..
Imajerk17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2018, 5:12 PM   #35
S2B
Established Member

On another note - stop disrespecting your friends by doing those things with their men/husbands.
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2018, 1:16 AM   #36
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentChange View Post

Thats a pretty big detail to omit when marrying someone - so he had to wait till after the marriage to have sex with you - but you didn't tell him you weren't a virgin?

How did I miss this?

So, OP how did you, and why did you make your husband wait?
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2018, 1:40 AM   #37
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
op can i ask some questions so i can know how you feel

why did you feel the need to dance sensually with your ex.....

why you find pleasure in cuddling other womens husbands.....

what need in you feels fulfilled in these actions...what do you feel after .......deb
todreaminblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2018, 4:26 PM   #38
Established Member

You need to start behaving more grown up than this. That behaviour is how a single person behaves...not a respectable married woman.

If you keep this up, he'll end the marriage. If you don't want that, you need to change your ways.

If my husband was kissing another woman's naval and dancing sensually in my presence...he'd be very sorry I can tell you.

I'd find it disrespectful and humiliating.

Start respecting your husband.
Old 24th January 2018, 5:33 PM   #39
Established Member

I am just going to say....

Men, no matter how much your ego is bruised by the actions of a woman - responding in violence is NEVER okay. NEVER.

Even joking about it is disgusting and shows a lack of class.
Old 24th January 2018, 8:36 PM   #40
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentChange View Post
I am just going to say....

Men, no matter how much your ego is bruised by the actions of a woman - responding in violence is NEVER okay. NEVER.

Even joking about it is disgusting and shows a lack of class.
I will leave this post here even though I have deleted the posts that prompted it as I agree with what RecentChange has stated here.

There is no need for using any sort of violent imagery to get your point across and posts like that are eligible for sanction when taken too far.

This is an advice forum, the idea is to help others. Let's keep that in mind when drafting our replies. ~T
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2018, 8:48 PM   #41
Established Member

Your actions have told him you can't be trusted.

He's weighing his options.
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2018, 12:08 AM   #42
Established Member

As much as I'd like to think the OP is just here to entertain us, I'm actually inclined to believe her account, as I've seen married people do these kinds of things before, who act like they're single teenagers crushing on single men when their husbands aren't around.

OP, you - right now - are not marriage material. Divorce your husband, go have several more one-night stands and have your fun. There's nothing wrong with it. That's not something I would ever do because the risk:benefit ratio is too high for me to consider but I have no objection to it from a moral standpoint.

If I did any ONE of these things to my fiance even before we were engaged, he'd have "the talk" with me and I firmly believe he would have let me go in a flash. What's disturbing to me is you not knowing (or pretend not to know) that these behaviors are completely inappropriate. I mean... does your mother do these things with men other than your father? Does she dance with her ex "sensually"? Just think about that... (on that same account I shudder to imagine my mom doing such a thing )

You remind me of some other posters who seem to be very privileged/spoiled women who have no idea of how to behave like a decent grown woman in society. I'm just not sure where to start giving you feedback. Maybe go back and review other adults' behavior, and possibly consider ditching that "friends" circle of yours. If I was your friend and my husband did what you described, he'd be gone. But your "friends" seem to share your values of no boundaries/acting like single teenagers, which, let me tell you again, is completely inappropriate in any society's standards. Western, Eastern, Northern, Southern, whatever. It's just as inappropriate in a Western (ie. American/European) society as it is in an East Asian culture (Chinese/Japanese etc etc). If you're living on EARTH, your behavior is inappropriate for a married woman, period.
niji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2018, 8:22 AM   #43

Update,

Yesterday arrived in Los Angeles to meet my husband, he came to the airport,

I tried to hug him or kiss him, he refused to do that and maintained distance,

Through out the driving back to the hotel, he was silent and distant,

When we entered our suite, he told me he will be staying in a king suite bedroom and I have to live in a different room, I asked him the reason for this, he asked me, if I want to freshen up and eat food and relax, we will talk after that, I agreed.

I went to shower alone and had a nice bath and then we had diner together,

After diner, he gave me an envelope, consisting of documents, the moment, I opened it up, I saw post nuptial agreements and divorce paper documents,

I was shocked, tears came through my eyes and like lot of emotions were going in my mind, I asked him, why all of a sudden, these things, he said, his signature is already there on the postnuptial agreement, but not on the divorce paper,

He requested me to go though these documents, and sign on the postnuptial agreement document,

Then after going through that document, I have signed it but I told him, I am not going to sign on divorce paper, we need to talk,

I told him, I know you are not happy and I am sure, I might have done something which upsets you.

Then he came near to me, wiped my tears, he told me that he will try his best never to hurt me,

Then conversation started, few excerpts are here

My husband: Then he asked, did I ever hurt you or upset you.
Me: No.

My husband: do you love me or trust me or do you have faith in our relationship
Me: Yes

My husband: You canít change your past, and I canít change mine, but hiding your past and present, not sharing with each other, and doing certain acts or things which is very strange for a married woman or a married man and to indulge in other activities, raises many doubts, and questions in my mind, where I am lacking or where my support to you or faith in you went wrong.

You are the first person with whom I started my relationship, we fell in love with each other, I lost my virginity to you after marriage, you were my emotional support, I have never cheated on you, neither I have hidden anything from you,

You know when we do sexual act, or when we cuddle or kiss or caress or do any other intimate acts.

It means a lot to me, because emotionally I am connected to you, thatís why I enjoy those things with you. I consider you as my soulmate, life line, a kind of motivational and essential factor for my survival, these things mean a lot to me.

I am not getting those kinds of feelings towards you anymore,

If you feel certain changes are required from my side, please tell me.

Can you answer that?

Me: I do understand your concern, and what I have done, those are bad things, which I am not justifying, but will you give me another chance.
I am sorry for that, I am sorry I did hurt your feelings, trust, emotions.
I beg you to give me another chance.

You give me the boundaries setup, and border line, I will change, if not you are free to take decision on that.

Let me tell you, the best thing happened to me is our marriage, the best person in my life is you, and the best sex or intimate activities, or excited physical activities, I have done is with you.

Then I started crying.

Husband: I donít feel good to make you beg or feel sorry,
but after all you are my companion, if I wonít share my feelings with you, then I donít know with whom I will share.

Me: can I kiss you or hug you ?

and

I started crying, he hugged me, and wiped my tears.

Then again, we had a conversation for few hours, my husband told me, you are not a bad person, we have setup the certain timeline period and dos and doníts.

Now we are taking rest in our separate rooms in the same suite.

Honestly speaking, I am happy that we had a talk, and I am going to take some positive steps, and deep down inside I know, I will be incomplete without my husband, my life will be meaningless without him.
I am happy to have such a wonderful, loving, loyal, caretaking and happy going man as my husband.
lovelywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2018, 9:08 AM   #44
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelywife View Post
I am happy to have such a wonderful, loving, loyal, caretaking and happy going man as my husband.
Then I hope you can finally act like it.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2018, 9:57 AM   #45
Established Member

Thatís just st it d0nnivain, itís just an act for LW.

She is changing because her husband was going to divorce her. She didnít change because she loved her husband. She didnít change because she got married. She didnít change because her husband was enough.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote