I'm with a strong desire for [sister-in-law]

Well, the title says everything. I'm married, for a year now, but with her for about 8. But for some months now, i'm very with a strong desire with my sister in law. I don't know how strange this could be. I do not have a affair with her. Just the desire. And i dont know how to take this off my head. She's pretty and hot.

Oh dude, you need to be sure that you are never alone with your sister-in-law and forget this fantasy. Don't be thinking that you can ever have an affair or leave your wife for - is it her sister? Because, this won't end well for you if you ever were to act on this feeling...

It's called, self control. You need to practice it.

• Like 2
  • Author
Oh dude, you need to be sure that you are never alone with your sister-in-law and forget this fantasy. Don't be thinking that you can ever have an affair or leave your wife for - is it her sister? Because, this won't end well for you if you ever were to act on this feeling...

It's called, self control. You need to practice it.

Yes, its her sister. I'm trying to forget, but now it's months, not days anymore, and is still very hard

Well, the title says everything. I'm married, for a year now, but with her for about 8. But for some months now, i'm very with a strong desire with my sister in law. I don't know how strange this could be. I do not have a affair with her. Just the desire. And i dont know how to take this off my head. She's pretty and hot.

That is messed up. Stop thinking about having sex with your sister in law. You will really piss off your wife if she finds out.

• Like 3
CautiouslyOptimistic
That is messed up. Stop thinking about having sex with your sister in law. You will really piss off your wife if she finds out.

Yup.

My BIL hit on me several years ago. Twice. He stopped when I told him one more time and I'd tell my sis. He never did it again. But 2 years ago, when my ex-husband was mad at ME, he told HER, and YEAH, she was pissed!!!!

• Like 1
Yup.

My BIL hit on me several years ago. Twice. He stopped when I told him one more time and I'd tell my sis. He never did it again. But 2 years ago, when my ex-husband was mad at ME, he told HER, and YEAH, she was pissed!!!!

That's messed up as well. I completely fail to be able to mentally comprehend how someone could actually hit on an in law in real life or develop a long term sexual interest in an in-law.

• Like 3
Yes, its her sister. I'm trying to forget, but now it's months, not days anymore, and is still very hard

If you are a mature adult, you have the ability to consider the consequences of your actions and make a responsible decision. The responsible decision in this situation is to say to yourself, "This woman is my wife's sister, and thus... absolutely off limits to me." Full stop.

In more simple terms, you need to think with your big brain, and not your little brain...

• Like 4

What changed in your relationship with your SIL to cause this?

By your post, this has just recently become an issue.

What started it?

Hi Thompson if this is a very real problem for you then get yourself to IC and address the problem. If you do not want to do that then divorce your wife, allow some time and then woo her sister if she will even entertain you. If not then disappear from their lives. Best wishes.

• Author
Imho I think if you go through with it then your marriage is pretty much over.

I dont want to do nothing, i think is some kind of attraction, and i think it will pass.