LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Husband trouble.

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By trailwolf
  • 2 Post By avvril3000
  • 2 Post By BaileyB

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th November 2017, 12:00 PM   #1

Unhappy Husband trouble.

It's gonna be long. I'll put it as bulletins.
1. Husband and I married for a year. We have a 2months old daughter. Am at my mom for delivery.
2. We had a shot gun arranged marriage. Am outgoing well educated n was earning well but resigned for marriage n went wig him. He is earning well too.
3. Problems:
A. We argue a lot on ideology social and family aspects.
B. He is the only earning member of his family he has lifted his family to a level n through a lot for them. Lost his youth n waited to get married.
C. So he is so very obsessive of his family. It's coming between us a lot. Am at the second position in his life only after his family.
D. He is very misery n doesn't want to spend much. I feel humiliated to ask him for all my small needs n give him explanation. He wants me to convince him with reasons to buy even for a small snack item.
E. I came to my moms at 5th month itself bec I thought if we fight like this not good for the baby and if I want to eat something he will not get it for me. Even vomit tablet he thought it was costly.
F. He keeps comparing me with his sister as how we handled pregnancy and now our kid and her kid.
G. He abused my family a couple of times now.

Now I have to go back. I can't work with a small kid. I don't want to go. He doesn't think we have any issue. Am exaggerating and imagination issues and torturing him when I tried to talk. Pls advice.

Last edited by Conwi; 7th November 2017 at 12:02 PM..
Conwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2017, 1:13 PM   #2
Established Member

I would get out of this situation immediately , i would be miserble having to live the way your having to live with this jerk . good luck to you !
trailwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2017, 6:46 PM   #3
Established Member

“Shot fun marriage” - says it all. He isn’t the one for you, leave. You aren’t happy and you will never be happy with him. Next time you marry, make sure he is a good mate for you - good luck!
avvril3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2017, 6:57 PM   #4
Established Member

Why would you ever stay?

Besides, your child. But really, it doesn't sound like a happy or healthy home in which to raise a child. You know this, because you left during your pregnancy.

So, why would you ever go back?
BaileyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 11:53 AM   #5
Established Member

I'd leave him if you want a shred of happiness in your life.