My husband is acting different lately.

My husband has become more distant and acting strangely, he doesn't want sex but very rarely, he use to want it everyday now I'm lucky if he wants it every 2 weeks. I've asked him what's going on he saYs there nothing im being doubtful, but things are different, he only goes to work without me bc he has no license, but he rides with someone else, I feel unwanted and very heartbroken, I thought we had a great relAtionship, but some things going on and I don't know what to do! I love him so much, I can't bare thinking of ending our 10 year relAtionship, especially when he treats me right and our 2 kids, but I can't handle lies and if he doesn't want me then I don't want to hold him back, please help me! Anyone been thru the same???

somanymistakes

You're going to have to talk to him and find out more.

Obviously, having an affair is a possibility, but there are other things that could be going on. He could be stressed, or depressed. He could be suffering a health issue that is having weird consequences and he's too embarrassed to talk about it (a lot of men are really bad about this). He could be struggling with an internal crisis about where his life is going and what he really wants out of it (I don't want to say 'midlife crisis' because many people have these crises more than once!)

Something is obviously up with him. If you can't get him to open up to you, and you can't get him to come to couples counseling to try and talk it through, then he's not reallly "treating you right".