my relationship

hi i have a fiance hes 20 years older than me

i love him too pieces but hes cheated on me in the past with dating 3 of us at once i forgave him and took him back 4 weeks later he proposed to me

i had a girl come to me saying shes sleeping with him she same age as him i asked for proof she got a lot of information right he denied it all so i stayed with him

hes not homeless living with friends im scared his back in contact with this lady as she has a house and probably use her for a roof over his head

i dont spend every day with him i have asked her when she last saw him etc and she ignored my message and not responded to me she declined the conversation

he has children too i have not got children but has told me we can have them and get a house we also have no wedding date set up yet

why did he propose if hes going be unfaithful to me

If you can put a roof over his head, that would explain his proposal.

Honestly, why on earth are you even considering marrying this guy?

why did he propose if hes going be unfaithful to me

He was in deep trouble, so he had to do something big to get you back on board.

He chose to propose.

Did he mean it?

Time will tell.

• Like 1

Holy moly.

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THIS PERSON TO IMPREGNATE YOU

I don't know where to begin. Yes you deserve better. Yes he is cheating on you. He appears to both be able to support himself. He has other children which he is not providing for. He is way older than you.

From the short piece of info you gave us, this has disaster written all over it.

If you want to ruin your life, marry or get pregnant by him. If you have any hopes or dreams, any sense of self worth or self love. If you want a bright future - you will get away from this leach.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
Well somebody has go to take care of this Loser. I guess you're up next.

Post of the day!

I'm guessing that he's a 40-50 year old hot man who has experience with sweet talking women. Those are the only reasons anyone would go for a penniless, irresponsible, seasoned adult.

You'll just have your life crushed and destroyed. Please please please do yourself a favor and do not trust this lying stud.

The better question is... Why are you still in a relationship with this man, if he is going to be unfaithful to you?

There seems to be a consensus here. Do not get pregnant and do not waste your youth with this man.

He proposed because he's 40 something and you're a hot young woman who seems to want to provide for him.

Really. Why do you want to be with someone twice your age who cheats on you?