My wife is torn between me and her ex girlfriend

Hello. Me and my wife have been married for two years and I recently found out that she is torn between the two of us. (Me and her ex) She has a 17 year old with her ex so they have always been good friends. They talk everyday. I was never comfortable with their relationship because I knew that her ex wanted her back and she would do and say anything to do so. They haven't slept together, my wife is with me 24/7. They started bonding again because we have been rocky so I assume that's how she started entertaining the idea of them trying again. But she admits she still loves her and doesn't know what to do. She "just has to get her mind together" Deep down inside I feel like I already lost. Just because someone can make her consider leaving her wife. I think she has chosen her but doesn't know how to tell me. Or isn't ready to tell me. What do I do? Do I stay n fight for our marriage in hopes that she comes around and picks her wife over an ex. Or do I just give up and let her be happy and try things back out with her ex. I don't want to be selfish and keep her some where she doesn't want to be but she's my everything and we have gotten through so much together. Can we get through this?