ex anger

sunshineskyfall

Hi my Relationship is really on the rocks.my partner of 3 yrs we got a Lil boy 2 yrs old.my partner just now said my 2 prevoius exes showed me love as soon as I walked threw the door they gave me a hug and kiss.well I love hin amd always give him cuddles.but he's a moaning person I'm always worried he wil say just back off.I'm really hurt he compared me to his previous partners.is this right him doing that?he also had a drink and was horrible saying stop getting dressed by the window u slag is this right?

• 2 weeks later...

NOT OK at all.

But this seems to be a relationship that moved pretty fast, you have been with him 3 years and your boy is two.

You got pregnant when you had only known him for 3 months is that right?

Edited by elaine567
typo
ShatteredLady

Does he often use derogatory name calling? Does he say things like that around your child? It's completely unacceptable & abusive!!!

Does he often get verbally abusive when he drinks or is he a 'happy drunk'? How often does he drink? It's a Wednesday & you say that this just happened. What country are you in? Is it the afternoon or evening? It's the middle of the week & pretty early to be drinking with a 2 year old!!

Do YOU speak to him that way? Do you usually communicate with kindness?

You have a 2 year old little child who is learning all about the world & relationships from you & your partner. This is how he will treat the future mother of his child. Will it make you proud? Will he have successful relationships & be happy?

There's more & more evidence that a lot of a child's brain & nature is formed in these early years. He might not be able to say it but it is hurting him.

It's not too late to CALMLY discuss the type of family you want to be. Parenting & being a good couple takes hard work! Who do you want to be & who do you want your child to grow to be?

ShatteredLady

I took a quick look at your first post of the old thread on here. I see that you've only recently got back together after a 6 month split. Why did the break-up happen?

Are you sure that this man is right for you? What has he done to change now that you're back together?

This really doesn't sound like a good environment to be raising a child in. You need to do a LOT of thinking & a LOT of talking. If you can't work together to change & grow maybe it's time to break-up for good this time.

I know the comparisons with his ex's made you jealous but it's the abusive name calling that hit me hardest. How dare he call the mother of his child that!?!? :sick: