Dead end or not?

Ive been in a relationship with my gf for 5 years now. After years has passed we have been slowly drifting away from each other. We live together under a same roof and our lifes seems to be a burden to each other. We cant speak to each other anymore and everything we do feels so forced. This has been going on for several months now.

Ive tried everything to revive our relationship but im out of options at the moment. I really really love her and I dont want to divorce. Any help pls?

Resolve the issues. Hoping for them to go away on their own or expecting the other to get over them, builds resentment and feelings of love disappear.

Talk.

• Like 1
After years has passed we have been slowly drifting away from each other.

These aren't tides or ocean currents pulling your apart, it's choices you both make everyday. Relationships are work, don't kid yourself. Put in the effort and the connection can be there. Allow yourself to "drift away" and you end up where you are now. This obviously applies to your GF also...

Mr. Lucky

• Author
Is she your girlfriend or your wife?

She's my gf and we've had marriage-related intentions previously but not for a long time.

A few days ago, we had a discussion about the relationship and we didn't arise with the final result. Instead, she mentioned that we should meet a couple therapists a few time perhaps.