Proud of my Hubby!!!

BetheButterfly

So today is my hubby's first long motorcycle drive. I miss him, but I'm so proud of him! Riding a motorcycle has been his dream ever since he was a boy. While it's not my dream, I am looking forward to when he is comfortable enough riding it to take me with him! :bunny:

My hubby works hard and faithfully in a hot and difficult job. He definitely has earned achieving this dream. :love:

He is proud of me for working hard too, but I still have more to go before my dream is fulfilled. I'm so thankful to God though for bringing us together, and for making us a team: to be each other's cheerleader!

That reminds me of this awesome song:

"Cheerleader"

Yep, I'm definitely my hubby's cheerleader, and he's mine! :love::love:

What has your hubby or wife or partner done recently that you are proud of? Please share?

• Like 6

Congrats to you and your husband BetheButterfly! Sounds awesome :)

G received a promotion today and I'm really proud of him. He has been working long, hard hours and more than earned it.

Congrats babe! :love:

• Like 5
  • Author
BetheButterfly
Congrats to you and your husband BetheButterfly! Sounds awesome :)

Thanks! I'm praying he doesn't get into an accident. One of my friends got paralyzed in a motorcycle accident, so it's been a journey for me to not be afraid for my hubby but rather trust in God and support my hubby's dream! :o

G received a promotion today and I'm really proud of him. He has been working long, hard hours and more than earned it.

Congrats babe! :love:

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations G!!! :)

Thanks Timshel for sharing!!! :bunny:

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Author
BetheButterfly
It is very positive!!! Just don't tell his biker friends that...

Lol! Ok, I won't. :)

He's doing great though!!! I'm so glad I didn't let my worries get in the way of his dreams and personal goals!!! :)

Congrats to him!

As someone who's been riding for the better part of 35 years, I'm always glad to see someone find the joy of motorcycle riding. I've been on many cross country..well, half of the country anyway, rides. You can't beat it. Staying off the highways and seeing all that there is to see!

• Like 1
RomanticBride

I love this thread!! I'm always proud of my sweet darling, but especially so lately for excelling at work and for keeping his wits about him through a trying time for us recently.

I've recently had my husband away from home, too,and I found that hot baths, warm milk, and Disney movies were instrumental in helping me keep my sanity. A bath, flowed by a tall mug of warm milk at bedtime, and benadryl helped me catch at least a few hours of sleep.

Also, as strange as it sounds, as a cure for the nervous ache in your stomach, place an icy-hot patch over the place you feel the ache. It soothes it immediately and it keeps working for hours. I swear by it for nerves

Edited by RomanticBride
  • Like 1

He is fortunate to have a wife who lets him do what he likes to do. Especially a wife who wants to ride with him. Remember, ATTGAT, for both of you!

ATTGATT All the gear all the time