10 year anniversary coming up

This June my wife and I will be married 10 years. I thank god everyday that I met her and have her in my life. She is beautiful woman inside and out and just a genuinely good person. Some days I look at her and want to pinch myself because I feel so lucky to have her in my life. She also inspired me to want to be a better person and not let my demons control me anymore because in order to fully enjoy this relationship I had to slay them.

I am wondering if we should renew our vows or should I just do something really special instead.

• Like 9

Has she expressed interest in renewing vows? I know some people think once was enough. Personally I think it'd be fun, especially during a trip to Vegas. :)

• Like 1

Congratulations to you on the upcoming anniversary. A lot of people renew vows these days... seems to be the in thing..... although if you invite a few people the cost of the celebration can really add up.

We are celebrating 10 years too and we are traveling back to where we spent our honeymoon. I am so excited, I can feel his love for me like you feel with your wife and I am overwhelmed with love for him too and am gonna make the next 10 years even better! I am gonna find a pretty white sundress and we talked about renewing our vows too! I really want to.

Bring that up to your wife! She will love that you thought of it!

• Like 1
BetheButterfly
This June my wife and I will be married 10 years. I thank god everyday that I met her and have her in my life. She is beautiful woman inside and out and just a genuinely good person. Some days I look at her and want to pinch myself because I feel so lucky to have her in my life. She also inspired me to want to be a better person and not let my demons control me anymore because in order to fully enjoy this relationship I had to slay them.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Woggle!!!! :love:

I am wondering if we should renew our vows or should I just do something really special instead.

Does she want to renew vows?

Y'all could do both... :):bunny:

I agree that you need to figure out what she wants regarding the vow renewal. I would not want that at only 10 years. Maybe 25 but not 10.

Congratulations & aren't you a peach for being concerned already about what to do.

• Like 2
BetheButterfly
I agree that you need to figure out what she wants regarding the vow renewal. I would not want that at only 10 years. Maybe 25 but not 10.

Agreed. My hubby and I have been married for 4 years. :love: I would like to wait till 25 years for a renewal of vows.

Edited by BetheButterfly