Should I ask her out again? Was she ever interested?

JohnDellano

I have been texting this HB10 for a while trying to set up a date. She was always playing hard to get and saying she was hesitant to meet. One day when I was fed up with her attitude I froze her out and ten days later she talked to me. Then she talked again one week later and I decided to ask her out again for a lunch date. I told her I would call her in the morning to confirm where we should meet and she agreed.

She didnt say anything in the morning.

I had friends in my house though so I had brunch with them and didn’t call her in the morning. I texted her at 1pm and then this is our convo :

- Hey, sorry, I just got out of a brunch with my friends

HB: - OH it is okay :) I went on a date with some european painters

Then she sends me a pic of a Metropolitan Museum ticket (I live in NYC) and a selfie of her with a van Gogh painting. I texted her at 1:04 pm and she had bought the ticket at 12.54 pm which means she decided to go the museum even before I had said anything.

Then she kept talking about the museum, I was pissed she had gone somewhere else, but I asked her if she was enjoying it and she said "Yeah but I gotta run, I will be meeting a friend for.coffee in.a few hours".

I said "ok. Have fun and enjoy" and she said "sure! Thank you so much. You have a jipe day!"

I am mad that she had gone to the museum. Also mad that me cancelling the date meant nothing to her.

Do you think she was really interested? Do you think she would have flaked? Should I ask her out again?

FeelingFireworks

I wanna meet that girl and give her a solid high five! :laugh:

This right here is EXACTLY the kind of thing i advocate girls do when guys make plans and deliberately BS around with the arrangements in a bid to confuse the girl/get her to chase them. And she was polite & all smiles With you too which I bet pissed you off even more as you prob deep down wanted her to be waiting around and a bit annoyed you called her late. Gotta say, that's very classy on her part.

(Sorry OP, as soon as you used the term 'HB10' I knew you'd be a PUA & this would be a self inflicted problem. Don't get mad at her, get mad @ yourself. Be a man of integrity and keep your word in future). :cool:

travelbug1996

What the hell is a HB10? That was such a lame move on OP part. They need to stop listening to men that have no idea how to keep a woman's interest.

FeelingFireworks
What the hell is a HB10? That was such a lame move on OP part. They need to stop listening to men that have no idea how to keep a woman's interest.

HB10 = hot babe ten (as in she scores 10/10 on the looks scale). It's lingo the pickup artist (PUA) community use to describe girls.

His tactic also really sounds like something the PUA forums would advocate (in this case: call the girl then deliberately leave her hanging to manipulate the situation in order to force a show of interest on her part). Stupid games at girls' expense. Looks like it backfired tremendously. :lmao:

• Like 2