stupid..but got to ask

is it possible to be in a room with a woman who is wearing perfume for 'a couple of hour'...and the perfume in in the other person clothes and skin for a 2 hour drive alone back home...this is without them touching each other??

anything is possible, i suppose, but i would think the smell of perfume certainly would wear off a lot in that amount of time.

my father has a secretary that bathes herself in very heavy perfume--when she leaves on friday, you can still smell it in the office on monday morning. my father himself, however, never has enough to smell on his clothes.

if skin smells like it, i would say someone is pulling a fast on you.

but as i said...anything is possible.

do you have any other reason to suspect something else?

• Author

YES!!!

works very late

lot of this one # on his cell phone.... i called it, it was another cell # and a lady voice was on the voice mail.... these are calls timed when he is at work...(if work related he should use the company phone, right and then late at night when he is suppose to be driving home or to the hotel room where he is staying....works out of town alot.

he has been known to lie...not about cheating but with little things where i just dont trust him with the big ones.

i am cleaning out his closet now... i am just so tried... the cell phone # and the perfume was the last draw... i don't even want to wait to find out anything more...the trust is gone. all the signs are there ... we are suppose to be moving to another state in the middle of the year...from the bottom of my heart i feel like if i do and go where i don't know anyone i will just go crazy...right now if he was here i would probably kick the **** out of him....

he is on a business trip now.. he will have a suprise when he get home.

but signs are nothing if there is no real proof. you need to ask him WTF is going on.

Red flags! OH definately.

Just tell him exactly what you are thinking. Be straight forward, honest and tell him he HAS TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH NO MATTER WHAT. Not knowing for sure has to be so hard.

Good luck! Try and keep busy and distracted until he comes home.

I think that you should get some hard, concrete proof. It might hurt emotionally right now to do it but you can still get evidence of him doing it while his guard is still let down and he thinks he's pulled a fast one on you.

Why it makes a difference is because if you choose to file for divorce, it might change how assets are split. If it's financially possible, I think you should hire a private investigator to get you some hard evidence that you can use if you need it in court.

Why not leave a message to that woman to call you back?

I was at a strip club for my bachelor party, and it smelled of all types of perfume in there. I didn't get any onto my clothes until I got VIP dance. She laid on top of me and snuggled my neck. Even though she didn't kiss me she got lipstick on my collar.

My wife didn't want to know what went on, but I told her anyway otherwise her imagination probably would have wandered.

That being said there is a chance something is going on. But, you need proof like the other poster said on here. But your instinct is always usually right.

Maybe he loaned someone his jacket, and her scent got in his jacket, and then got on his skin THAT way. As for the cell phone.... :confused:

• Author

Thanks everyone...especially thanks to the posting from the men. He will be home tonight. I spoke with him last night on the phone....and he must be reading my posting online he stated that he wanted me to find the phone bill to mark off # for work expense reports... :o, we did that over the phone and her # was one that i marked off. when we got to it i 'nicely' asked about the time and he stated that they kept missing calls and that everyone had been trying to get her ( he does hiring) but they could never and so they hired someone else.

long story short he started talking and i listen...being a woman looking for something to catch him in but nothing....i might have been pissed and very tired. he is a good guy just sometime to senstive...always that little doubt with me.

he will be home tonight and we will see..

oh yeah, i didn't say but the night that he came home with the perfume last night the undies that he was wearing i did the sperm kit thingy and it came up neg. :o

The only time I've smelled another woman on my H was when he had been to a strip club and the stripper had rubbed all over him. Even then the smell was faint.

I would think there would have to be a lot of contact with someone else to get the smell of perfume on you.