Married + Baby boy but going to hookers Weekly! [updated 2017]

Hello there,

I am in relashionship for around 10 years, (3 years married)

Have baby boy - 1 years old (Beautifull + I love him)

I am going to hookers around 5-6 years,

Recently I have going to hookers weekly,

All the week I am searching for the perfect hooker..

I opened this thread inorder to stop going to hookers, and to have good marriage..

THis week I decided not to go hookers but I just went to one..

Here I will share my journy, what I am doing to stop this behavior..

I want to stop masturbate also.. I think its like a 'small" drug lead me to the "bigger" drug - hookers..

I believe I can overcome this addiction..

1. I think I am going to hookers friday morning because I used to and because I don't have any other plans..

2. I masturbrate again because I alone with the computer at night and I am bored..

So my two action plans are:

1. Have plans for friday morning with my wife and baby

2. Go to sleep with my wife every day.

I will keep you update..

I know its not going to be easy.. but I am determine to get rid of this!

I have baby boy that I LOVE, I am not in love with my wife, but she is part of me, I have good imes with her, so I am very warm feelings for her and also she is has for me..

I will update here my progress to to get ride of that,

Please comment! every comment will be welcome.. (I didn't talk about this with anyone..)

Tell the mother of your child what you have been doing. THAT will bring it out into the open and stop the actions immediately.

Please - also - tell us you have been using protection and haven't been putting your Baby Momma's health at risk?

• Like 15
Clarence_Boddicker

If you really love your son, you need to do the right thing & divorce your wife, if you can't fix things. Just curious, what culture are you & your wife from?

• Like 4

This "habit" must cost you a lot of money, would that money not be better spent on your home, your wife and your baby son?

Have you been tested for STIs recently?

If not, then you are putting your family and your wife's future fertility at risk here.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Does your wife know? Tell her. then you will be free to do this all you want.

As somebody else mentioned, add up all the money you have spent in the past. Then look at the price of things like braces & college for your son. think now much better all the money you have already wasted could have been used.

• Like 5

1. I think I am going to hookers friday morning because I used to and because I don't have any other plans..

2. I masturbrate again because I alone with the computer at night and I am bored..

Wrong and wrong. I don't have plans for today after work, not a chance in h*ll I'll end up with a hooker.

Idle time and boredom aren't reasons a man forsakes him wife and family. You need counseling beyond what an internet forum can provide to understand why you're on this self-destructive path. Get help...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
ShatteredLady

This is an addiction. A dangerous addiction. Treat it as such. Research (a lot!) & find a support group. Just STOP cold turkey.

Why are you doing this? What is "The perfect Hooker"? Do you do things you wouldn't ask your wife to do? Do you have contempt for these women?

• Like 3
ImmortalDracula

Cheats are cheats and I would not touch one ever, even with a knoberrie, and I would rid myself of a partner if I ever found out she was a cheat and because she chose not me. And that is all my entire mind needs to know.

People cheat for many reasons, and it’s a variety of addictions, and never their fault.

Cheats cannot change, well almost never. Leave her and enjoy your life with hookers and tell your son – surely you can afford one, or both, honesty.

If you are not sexually compatible with your wife you should leave her and become a pimp

• Author
Wrong and wrong. I don't have plans for today after work, not a chance in h*ll I'll end up with a hooker.

Idle time and boredom aren't reasons a man forsakes him wife and family. You need counseling beyond what an internet forum can provide to understand why you're on this self-destructive path. Get help...

Mr. Lucky

I think none of you can really understand me..

only those who has been in situation like me and fought thier way out can really understand me..

I am not going to tell her, Its going on for years, I am going to cut this bad behavior for good

I am going to do std test in 3 month from now,

My wife and I dont have sex, after I will do the test we will have

The best present that my wife can get is loyal and love husbant

I can be such one, I know I can..

regarding the money, yes it could be much better spend on my family, but to be honest they dont lack anything that money can buy

Its like being addicted to drugs, like all addictions,

I have a good strategy to overcome this,

If I will not be able to overcome this by using my current plan

I will escelate it

I have few more escelate points before going clean to my wife..

Its not a question if I will overcome this or not, its a question how much time it will take me.

If my current plan will not succeed then

I will shock myself using pavlock

if this will not work I will go to consulting

if this will not work I will confess to my best friend

if this will not work I will go clean..

• Author
If you really love your son, you need to do the right thing & divorce your wife, if you can't fix things. Just curious, what culture are you & your wife from?

Guy before you suggest bold move, be sure you understand the situation, ask questions..

It even more outrages if you never been in my shoes..

Ask question before you make suggest bold moves!

If you were addicted to drugs or alcohol, your wife would know. Then she could make a choice to stay or drop you. This secret addiction of yours has more potential to shame her & possibly risk her life.

Take the freaking STD tests TODAY not 3 months from now. Taking it 90 days from now is a cop out & tells me you have no intention of giving up your habit.

Unless your baby was adopted or born through IVF with no physical contract between you & your wife when you say you don't have sex with her you are lying to yourself, to her & to us. So clearly you have already put her life in danger. If you had been contaminated you also risked your baby's health. Do you understand that? If no, educate yourself.

Addiction cannot be overcome alone. This isn't like saying I'm going to give up sweets for Lent. You have a problem but you are not taking meaningful steps to address it. Call a psychologist immediately.

• Like 7
Guy before you suggest bold move, be sure you understand the situation, ask questions..

Okay. Please give us a situation in which it is perfectly acceptable for a man to neglect his wife in favor of hookers.

What is in like 'in your shoes'?

And, out of curiosity, what is the perfect hooker? (I'm not the only one wondering, I know)

ETA: what is pavlock? Shock yourself? :confused:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Author
If you were addicted to drugs or alcohol, your wife would know. Then she could make a choice to stay or drop you. This secret addiction of yours has more potential to shame her & possibly risk her life.

Take the freaking STD tests TODAY not 3 months from now. Taking it 90 days from now is a cop out & tells me you have no intention of giving up your habit.

Unless your baby was adopted or born through IVF with no physical contract between you & your wife when you say you don't have sex with her you are lying to yourself, to her & to us. So clearly you have already put her life in danger. If you had been contaminated you also risked your baby's health. Do you understand that? If no, educate yourself.

Addiction cannot be overcome alone. This isn't like saying I'm going to give up sweets for Lent. You have a problem but you are not taking meaningful steps to address it. Call a psychologist immediately.

When people tell me I cant, It maker me want to prove them they were wrong!

• Like 1
  • Author
Okay. Please give us a situation in which it is perfectly acceptable for a man to neglect his wife in favor of hookers.

What is in like 'in your shoes'?

And, out of curiosity, what is the perfect hooker? (I'm not the only one wondering, I know)

ETA: what is pavlock? Shock yourself? :confused:

In my shoes is to be addicted, because you will never understand my without be in situation like that..

Perfect hooker? Is this a serious question? Common I am not going to answer that..

Pavlock its shocker to help you overcome addictions

In my shoes is to be addicted, because you will never understand my without be in situation like that..

Perfect hooker? Is this a serious question? Common I am not going to answer that..

Pavlock its shocker to help you overcome addictions

Are these not your words? Of course it's a serious question.

"All the week I am searching for the perfect hooker."

• Like 1
  • Author
Are these not your words? Of course it's a serious question.

"All the week I am searching for the perfect hooker."

All week I am searching in forums and hookers website looking on images of hookers

That what I can tell,

This week I had 2-3 days off without looking, but today I felt and went to hooker

Everytime I will fall I will escelate my solution

All the week I am searching for the perfect hooker...

Ahhhh .. . . read your own post. You said you search for the "perfect hooker". It was one of the 1st things you said so MidWestUSA asked you what exactly the perfect hooker is. So I think it's a serious Q.

I opened this thread inorder to stop going to hookers, and to have good marriage.

When people tell me I cant, It maker me want to prove them they were wrong!

First you say you want help . . which is why you opened this thread. When I implore you to get help you offer the petulant response that you are going to do it yourself just to prove me wrong.

I don't really care what you do. Have sex with hookers 'til your pecker falls off. I'm not married to you.

But if you are serious about having a better marriage & finally being faithful to your wife, why not take the most expeditious & effective ways possible? Your refusal to acknowledge that you would benefit from help belies your claim that you want to stop.

• Like 2
GorillaTheater

This week I had 2-3 days off without looking, but today I felt and went to hooker

Everytime I will fall I will escelate my solution

I'm thinking that you must have inherited your money.

• Like 4
  • Author
Ahhhh .. . . read your own post. You said you search for the "perfect hooker". It was one of the 1st things you said so MidWestUSA asked you what exactly the perfect hooker is. So I think it's a serious Q.

First you say you want help . . which is why you opened this thread. When I implore you to get help you offer the petulant response that you are going to do it yourself just to prove me wrong.

I don't really care what you do. Have sex with hookers 'til your pecker falls off. I'm not married to you.

But if you are serious about having a better marriage & finally being faithful to your wife, why not take the most expeditious & effective ways possible? Your refusal to acknowledge that you would benefit from help belies your claim that you want to stop.

there is full spectrum of ways to handle this,

Before I am going to do that extreme and confess,

I want to make sure all other ways didnt work

• Author
I'm thinking that you must have inherited your money.

Actually I am very successfull business owner,

I made everthing on with my will power..

I have great wins in the past, thats why I am sure I can overcome this also..

This has nothing to do with bold moves.

The bold move is for a man to cheat on his wife every week with strangers.

What you are doing is wrong. You have to escalate more before you tell your wife?? How much worse do you have to get before the woman you are breaking promises to deserves to know?

If you are not going to be honest, you are not serious about changing.

Do you even think what you are doing is wrong?

• Like 3
  • Author

What you are doing is wrong. You have to escalate more before you tell your wife?? How much worse do you have to get before the woman you are breaking promises to deserves to know?

This is your theory, I understand where its comming from, but I dont agree with

From where you get all your confidence? Whats your background?

This is your theory, I understand where its comming from, but I dont agree with

From where you get all your confidence? Whats your background?

I am just an imperfect person with a conscience.

The only way through this is honesty. Trying to keep this secret AND stop it is impossible.

What if you give your wife a terrible disease? What if YOU get a terrible disease, die and leave your wife and child without support?

You are very able to do the right thing. It is all about choosing to do it.

• Like 2
  • Author

If it was not clear, I know that going to hookers is wrong,

I am determine to overcome this