How to prove him he Did wrong

Today My husband went out to see his friends,problem is he Did not tell me Nor Did he want to answer when i called .my wish is to teach him that this Behavior is wrong.what is the best way to do it in? What reaction is the best?

He's your husband, not your son. Teaching him lessons is not communicating with him as an equal. I would point out that his behavior scared you because you didn't know where he was & couldn't reach him. Also tell him it was disrespectful. It's not about permission but communication & he needs to simply give you the courtesy of a heads up or at least answer when you call

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
troubledhusband

My ex wife did the same thing to me and that's when she first started acting up more and more. I do believe that she lacked the proper way to communicate and trust me if she were to have tolled me that she was worried about me rather than try to control me we would still be happily married right now.

Please do yourself a favor and don't try to teach him he did something wrong. He did not cheat on you he simply missed his old friends and he wanted to spend some time with them which is normal and natural.

When I first dated my ex wife she wanted 110% of my time which it didn't bothered me. But after a while I missed my friends and family too. Do not suffocate your husband, instead try to communicate with him and explain to him how you feel. I'm sure you can come to an agreement without having to suffocate each other or worst start arguing and break a marriage because of a simple miscommunication.

• Like 1
autumnnight

I think it is fine to let him know his behavior upset you, that you were concerned when you couldn't reach him, etc.

However, anytime one's intent begins with "how can I prove the other person wrong," there's going to be conflict.

Wow. This is a recipe for disaster. Here, let me fix it for you:

Title: How to express my displeasure about something he did

Body: Today my husband went out with his friends. The problem was he didn't tell me nor did he answer my calls. This bothers be because...... [WHY?] How can I express my displeasure without sounding like a micro-managing nag?

• Like 1
Today My husband went out to see his friends,problem is he Did not tell me Nor Did he want to answer when i called .my wish is to teach him that this Behavior is wrong.what is the best way to do it in? What reaction is the best?

Does he have some history of long unexplained absences :confused: ???

Mr. Lucky

Whoa. You're a newlywed. You have enough trust issues to take to Dr. Phil. And they run both ways.

Were none of your issues (yours and his) evident to each other before you got married?

I am just starting to divorce my wife for years of 'lessons' why her thoughts, feelings and ways of doing things were better than mine. Hell I let it get so far that she even told me once that if I only did everything around the house the way she wanted it done she wouldn't have to shout at me.

It's impossible to tell from your short post if you are on a similar path but it doesn't lead anywhere good if you are, take it from me.

Work out why You are upset first. If it's for a good reason the tell him, if it's because you were disobeyed or some other petty BS then I'd suggest you find a counsellor and work on your own need to learn some lessons.

• Like 2