Married MEN: would you let your W get a big tattoo of your face on her arm?

Would you enjoy that? Would that be flattering to you? If she suggested getting it, would you be like yeah honey whatever you want.

I'm specifically asking married men, not single men. And husbands, not wives.

Hahah would I like it? Not one bit!! What a weird tattoo!

(Equally if I told her I wouldn't "let" her do something better believe she'd go do it just because :laugh:)

• Like 1
  • Author
I didn't like her getting my name on her ring finger.

I can think of other ways, maybe beast implants? Don't tell her I said that.

Hahahaha!!!!

no not on her arm. I would want something a LOT more sexier than my puss! like maybe one of those very colorful dragon tattoos.

• Like 1

I used to be married. Hope that counts.

I can't imagine that my face would look that great as a tattoo. I'd probably recommend my wife to get something less risky and more classic.

But at the end of the day, it's her body and she can do what she likes. And I'd appreciate the thought behind it (probably a lot more than I appreciated the actual tattoo).

• Like 1
Geas, dude. Why don't you keep it simple, like a boob job or something?

Came up in a conversation once, got the death glare. Haven't said anything about it since.

Nah, she's perfect.

• Like 1
Came up in a conversation once, got the death glare. Haven't said anything about it since.

Nah, she's perfect.

Well, I'm glad she doesn't need beast implants. That sounds dramatic.

• Like 2
Well, I'm glad she doesn't need beast implants. That sounds dramatic.

Yes, because in school we all learned that A's where better then B's, C's and D's. Right?

Yes, because in school we all learned that A's where better then B's, C's and D's. Right?

(Whoosh sound - going over DKT3's head).

Sorry, I was joking about your misspelling of the word, breast. I doubt she needs a BEAST implant.

• Like 2
Would you enjoy that? Would that be flattering to you? If she suggested getting it, would you be like yeah honey whatever you want.

I'm specifically asking married men, not single men. And husbands, not wives.

At least she doesn't want it on her ass! LOL

I would try to talk her out of using a face. Maybe something that speaks to her personality since it would be her arm and highly visible?

T

• Like 1
  • Author
First off I don't 'let' my wife do anything. She makes her own choices about what she wants to do. Would I like it? No.

Well that much I Already know. Most wives do whatever the hell they want. I was just wondering what if she did it or was going to would you say anything? And how would you feel.

Well that much I Already know. Most wives do whatever the hell they want. I was just wondering what if she did it or was going to would you say anything? And how would you feel.

I have this funny thing about fake boobs and ink. If she knew me she wouldn't have to ask. If she did it anyway, and I loved her, I would find a a way to look past it.

I have a tattoo that covers half my back. Hubby was mortified when he learnt i. was getting it. Never argued though because guess what? My body my choice.

As soon as I showed him he loved it. Turns out he doesn't hare all tattoos, just some, and would never get one on himself. I've had heaps of compliments over mine and he actually agrees when people say nice things about it.

In saying that, the only people I would get tattooed on me are my kids. That's it. They are the only true permanent people in My life - guaranteed