I told him, now i have big big problems.

Hello again. My other post had to do with How Do i tell my H that his little brother was coming on to me. Well, i told my H and my BIL denyed the whole thing making me look like a liar. Now my H is in a big whirlwind on whether to believe me or his little brother. This is so hard. Now my SIL told him a whole bunch of things that are not true about me and she's threatening me for interfering. No one believes me. This is definately a situation that i NEVER wanted to happen. It makes it all the harder that we don't have the money to get out of this house. Any Ideas on how i can prove my innosence????

bluechocolate

Your husband should have taken your side in this - no doubt about that. You are his wife & mother to his child & should come before all other family. It is unfortunate that he doesn't realise this - yet. It's only been a day. I can imagine that it is a very hard thing to accept that ones brother would do something like this. Right now it is probably easier for him to believe that it really didn't happen than to accept the truth.

I suggest you give it a little time & see how your husbands feelings change.

I know you said that you don't have the money to leave that house - but someone has to leave & soon. You & your husband won't get anywhere while his brother & wife are living under the same roof. Now you're in a horrible position where 3 people have "ganged" up on you. It must be very stressful.

Are you known to be a liar, cheat, whatever?

Normally, you should not need to prove your innocence. Afterall, you're the one who brought it up! Sigh. Do you have any way to set up a cam and record him, it could even be an argument of you two fighting where he thinks he's only talking to you and admits he did this?

Lastly, be careful. You don't want anybody going into a rage and fights, rape, etc breaking out.

BTW, you mention your SIL made accusations, but did your BIL? If not, point this out to your h. As well, if your BIL and SIL argued about this after the confrontation, point this out to your h too. (IOWs you SIL may have tried to muddle the situation publically but privately may be another matter, and if he's done this to you, it's hard to believe that it's the first time he's done it to anybody, and your SIL may know that.)

• Author

Thank you all for your help. i used a hand held voice recorder and caught him telling me that "I told you not to say anything"...lol, he's in for it now...lol...thanks again

Again, be careful! I would suggest keeping the recorder running further, in case he threatens you or something, and have a cell phone handy in case you need to use it. Sounds like a tough circumstance with you all in the same dwelling.