Single or cuckold?

i want to open this thread because i find it intersting topic and i have been thinking a lot about it. Fot those who are not alpha males . Lets say a weaker man, with just around 5'4 height and not muscular body but with good college education and a medium to high income.Chances are that he will get marry and find a partner. But real life taught me that most women prefer alpha males or studs as lovers. So chances are high you will end being a cuckold. No matter how high you love yourself and have a high self steem ,real life is hard there are facts you cant do nothing about it. Lets say your wife is atracted to a stronger man( and there always be a stronger and better man than you) you cant do anything about it. No matter how many barriers you cretae the child will always find the candy( if you get my meaning). So my question is: do you prefer being a single with pride and dignity or being a cuckold and share your wife pussy( as long as her lover wear protection) . I would prefer none but you have to deal with the cards life gave you.

Learn karate. Move to a state that permits carrying an unconcealed sidearm. Find a 4' 11" woman. Get real.

Twosadthings

• Like 2

Ya, I'm sorry... no one who claims to have self worth, confidence and self respect would not settle like is suggested here.

Sure, if you want/chose to be a cockhold than all the power to you but there are good partners out there for good partners. Alpha male or not.

If you set "pussy sharing" as a dealbreaker for any future relationships you should be fine.

• Like 1

I think that being a beta male is a rough run with the ladies.

It's not that the bigger more dominant is going to come take your woman away it's more that a good percentage(huge majority) of women don't want to be alpha. Sometimes a women will enter into a relationship with a beta who is a great provider, father, husbands, possibly not adequate lover. She will love him but the constant shifting of authority onto her will gradually lead to disrespect and leave her open to alpha pickings.

I don't think it's either or, I think calling your wife on her bullshnizz constantly throughout the relationship, not being walked on, maintaining a social life, seeming valuable to other women, and not believing she is some perfect angel out here for you to the point you do not desire other women whatsoever, these things will keep you from being cheated on if she isn't a person who thinks cheating is ok.

That's the other half of the equation... Sex drive. It seems sex drive isn't always factored into the relationship when you are deciding to get married. It has to be. If someone doesn't like monogamy, like sex on a very regular basis and you don't match up to that scenario then it's a lost cause.

I think the key is, being mindful of your relationship at all times and not being a doormat will take you a long way.

• Like 1

You can be 8 feet tall and strong as a ox but that doesn't make you a man.

You don't measure a man by their height and weight and if you do then your defeating yourself. Sometimes a guy only 5'4" tall is 8 feet tall on the inside. Act like you 8 feet tall.

• Like 1

It sounds like you've been watching too many nature documentaries. Women aren't animals who mate with the alpha male. Humans don't work that way.

• Like 1
Learn karate. Move to a state that permits carrying an unconcealed sidearm. Find a 4' 11" woman. Get real.

Twosadthings

Good man...cheers

just marry an ugly girl.

lol Touche. she will be grateful to have you as her husband...plus wont have the options to back door you with an alpha lover.

Try find a woman who does not need a power play dynamic in the relationship and is happy to have one based on teamwork. Chances are she wont be as feminine though.