Why so much fear?

I have been reading replies in these forums.. like a girl asking whether she should meet her ex boyfriend of 20 years, while they both are married.

And people like stop, you can bring all feelings back.. its dangerous and soo many accusations..

Also, so many people scared of getting cheated..

Why are you all so scared?

If there is suppressed feelings, yes, it will come back.. but isnt being honest with yourself, the goals of a joyful life?

Why try to keep your love tied up in the social structures?

If you love someone, yes you do.. and there is nothing wrong..

If it leads to divorce so be it..

Why people underestimate the true and pure love??

Why people learn to comfort and be secure.. rather than doing what their heart really tells them..

If you love someone truly and they love you truly..

Your hear will still love them, even after being broken thousand times..

And their heart will still beat for you, even if you broke it up thousand times..

I know people who have cheated spouse, got dumped.. but still love them.. and really do..

I have seen people dumping someone out of temporary hatred.. and staying single for years.. but when they sleep at night in the bed.. their heart still beats for the one..

Everyone is ****ed up and have ****ed up minds not in their control..

Everyone listening to that crappy little voice, and believe it to be themselves..

Everyone in control of the monkey mind, the real enemy..

And not understanding it.. And breaking their beautiful love.. or never giving it chances because they just dont know the truth of their uncontrollable mind..

Something that pulls you towards that one person, when your mind gives hundreds of warnings.. and try to suppress your feelings the most..

It still beats for the one..

Thats love.. guys..

Dont be scared to accept it.. if its there.. its just there.. and if its isnt somewhere.. it will never be..

Its not in your hand, so dont try to control or suppress it..

Follow thy heart.. :)

It's normal and natural to take a dump. Everyone needs to take a dump every day. When people are born they don't have to be taught how to take a dump - they just do it naturally and do what they feel like doing in the moment without worrying about what others think or what others expect.

But people have to be taught how to take a dump in a toilet. From then on the societal and even legal expectations are that people will dump in a toilet behind closed doors in gender-specific bathrooms from then on.

Think of what the world would be like if the rules governing when, where, how and with whom were left up to just people doing whatever they felt like in the moment.

That about that for awhile and think about how that applies to what you just wrote.

Does this apply to all kinds of love? Because I loved smoking, loved how it made me feel, loved that first drag...so it's ok even though it's bad for me, the people around me, and the environment, just because I love it and it would bring me joy?

It's called managing risks. There is no need to test yourself. There is no need to compare.

If you love your spouse, out of respect for that person do not go out of your way to stir up trouble.

Every few years or so EXs of mind pop up in my professional life. We are cordial & spend a few moments catching up (always less than 30 minutes) but we don't go out of our way to keep in touch.

Why try to keep your love tied up in the social structures?

If you love someone, yes you do.. and there is nothing wrong..

If it leads to divorce so be it..

Too bad for the kids, their disrupted lives are just collateral damage as Mom and/or Dad follow their hearts from relationship to relationship.

Those "social structures" are there because there's more than just "me" in the world in general and the family in particular. Passion is but one of the emotions in our lives...

Mr. Lucky

I have been reading replies in these forums.. like a girl asking whether she should meet her ex boyfriend of 20 years, while they both are married.

And people like stop, you can bring all feelings back.. its dangerous and soo many accusations.

Because if you are unhappy in your marriage, you should leave your marriage first, not cause more trauma to your spouse by following thy heart...

I'm all for following your heart, but be man or woman enough to face the music first by telling your spouse your heart is elsewhere and then see how that feels...not lying and sneaking around...it's unfair to the unsuspecting spouses.