Seduction Box

Hi all,

I posted this yesterday in a different category without much success...

Basically I want to put together a "seduction box" as part of my wife's Christmas present. I'm thinking some nice undies, massage oils, candles, bath elixir, a toy or two that she can use either alone or together, and some sexy books & dvds......also anything else that might be advised or suggested.

We're in our mid thirties, very happy and madly in love, with two young kids. The odd weekend away is always highly anticipated and the contents of the seduction box would be a lovely addition to what we currently enjoy.

We're not really into the cheap tacky black and red frilly lingerie......If it has to be that blatant it's too forced... We prefer more sensual and tastefully subtle things, although we do have a nice and often visited toy chest in our room......

Any suggestions as to what I might buy or where I should look (shops, websites, forums etc) would be most appreciated.

Cheers.

Is all this stuff for her? Or is some of it for you, that she can have you wear, for instance? Anything from silk boxers to a cologne she likes on you. Don't forget there are two sides to this equation, as my wife constantly reminds me!