I can't take it assume!!!!!

My wife and I are trying to work things out with MC but she still acts disbursed when I try to initiate sex. She had no idea how her revulsion hurts me!! Especially since I found affectoonate email to her boss!! I can't take it anymore!!! I need to get away but I have no income!!! She takes me for granted. I know I will change but I don't think she will. I don't know what to do!!!!

Edited by xyzisnotme
My wife and I are trying to work things out with MC but she still acts disbursed when I try to initiate sex. She had no idea how her revulsion hurts me!! Especially since I found affectoonate email to her boss!! I can't take it anymore!!! I need to get away but I have no income!!! She takes me for granted. I know I will change but I don't think she will. I don't know what to do!!!!

Acts disbursed? She's disgusted with being intimate with you?

Hard for her to be affectionate with you when she might be having an emotional affair with her boss or fantasizing about him. Some women cant have sexual feelings for more then one man at a time. I would be worried. What does she say about all this in MC? What did the counselor say about the flirty text?

evanescentworld

I can't believe you still want to have sex with the woman.

Really?

I couldn't do it, on principle.

You said you have no income. So the 1st thing you should do is get a job. You will feel better about yourself. At that point when you are more confident, she may see you in a different light.

• Like 2