What has your mate saved you from?

BetheButterfly

Hello! My husband and I just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary!!! :love::bunny: And, he just saved me from a huge, scary bug :eek: when we were outside! He bid me hold still though I wanted to shriek and shake and run! The nasty bug almost went inside my blouse but my hubby slapped it away just in time! Whew!!!

A year or so ago, he saved me from choking on a huge fish oil pill. (He did the Heimlich maneuver on me.) I am forever grateful, because in that case, he saved my life.

What has your mate saved you from?

• Like 1

On some levels he saved me from myself.

I am an only child & both of my parents have recently passed. He has been my rock.

• Like 4
On some levels he saved me from myself.

Great minds think alike, was going to say the same thing :).

My wife has made me a better person. After the pitched battle of my first marriage, she's shown my how to be more loving, slower to anger, quicker to forgive.

I owe her :cool: ...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1

Hello BTB,

It's nice seeing you.

It's been ages since I've seen your posts.

My guy's a big bloke, 6'4 with a street-fighting ruffian's face and big navvy hands. :love:

So, he's saved me many a hassle by walking up at pubs, and giving knowing looks to guys offering to buy me pints.

He looks like a bad ass but to say he's a big softy is an understatement.

I feel safe with him.

And I trust his judgement.

He's good at deescalating situations whereas my temper can get the better of me.

So, I suppose there have been times when he's also saved me from a night in jail. :p

Gosh, your wee! No wonder you need saved a lot.

She saved me from great despair from a toxic Bi-polar relationship, that I could not leave and see her be forever alone and lost. So I have one that will drag me down with her to an early grave, and the other to lift me out just enough to breath, all by her love for me.

Some may question, but I am not willing to explain further.