Wife too attached to her mom and siblings

I have a very strange situation to handle. My wife is very attached to her maternal family and Always try to put me and my family down.She is always on chat with her brother and sis and more concerned about their life than hers inspite of we having kids. I have always been good to them and their family but some of her deeds of hiding things with me. putting her family above mine .. rude behaviour with me and my mom hurts me a lot. am in a situation in which i dont want to hurt her family but suffering from things i dont like.. she gets very aggressive if i speak about some things they do. My wife does dont mind if i lose money and inturn her family is benefited.. and there has been instances of many lies and monetery transactions without my knowledge. i dont take money from my wife and she is misusing it.

You have to talk to her. Explain that it seems to you that her family of origin takes priority over you & the kids. Ask how she feels about that & get her input on changing it. Work together to build the marriage you both want.