what do people think about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwJr3jbsRU

Not sure if linking to a video is allowed here. If not I apologize and please feel free to remove it. Also wasn't sure which board to post to but marriage seemed a like a good place as it's about a grieving widow. It has some bad language and raw emotions so again please remove the link if it's too strong.

I don't know this woman personally but I have watched several of her you tube videos over the years. She's usually upbeat, good natured and funny except when her husband was diagnosed with cancer. Then she was obviously in pain and suffering and she took a break from youtube at that time. When I clicked on this video I was taken aback by the content.

Her husband died 2 years ago after a battle with cancer and now an OW has come out of the woodwork and started tormenting her. While I do think this OW is despicable in her behavior I also think the wife might be a little in denial. She believes that her husband was always faithful and that this woman is claiming otherwise just for the entertainment value of being cruel. Lana says that since this began she has talked to many other widows who say the same thing happened to them and they knew their husbands never cheated either. They told her there are some women out there who will read an obituary in the paper and then find the widow and start telling her lies about her dead husband just for the fun of it.

Has anyone here ever heard of this happening? People lying to a widow about her husband just to hurt her? Or do you think she's in denial and her husband was cheating?

There are two likely scenarios in this particular situation:

1. Women and men cheat in roughly equal numbers. So the fact that there might be OW running around out there and do this when their MM dies is not a surprise.

2. Women do all sorts of creepy and disgusting things. They abuse little children by the millions and claim the opposite (ie - they are more nurturing). They rape little boys and claim that THEY were seduced (look it up). And they are very nasty with other women - like this video seems to suggest.

So these seem to be the two main possible scenarios - one on the sleazy man side, and one on the disgusting female side. This situation sounds like a combination of both.

I doubt that some woman would do this just to be evil to her, but I would not doubt it.

Allow me a quick rant:

Men - do not cheat on your woman. Just do not do it. Leave first. Forget that it is morally wrong, forget about her feelings, forget about the harm to children, forget about the marriage contract, forget about the courts and divorce and the price you will pay. Those are all good reasons, but not the main one...

Avoid cheating at all costs, because YOUR reputation will be ruined at your own hands. This video stains this man's reputation forever. It is on youtube for all eternity and this is all anyone will remember of him. And it is his seemingly well-intentioned widow who has done this.

Is this how YOU want to be remembered?

America has become a nation of increasingly uneducated superstitious religious fools and psychopaths who obsess over celebrity, sex, and cheating. Cheating has become a national pastime and obsession and no one thinks this is a problem! Worse yet, no one thinks it applies to them - not even you who are reading this - but it applies to just about everyone...yes YOU.

Anyone with any modicum of intelligence knows what happens when you obsess over a thing, so why do we tolerate so much obsession with cheating? It is primarily because promiscuity is a part of human nature and MAINLY because our society forces it into our faces every day. They prey upon our weaknesses. If there is a vice, there is someone who will exploit that vice for money - and a set of laws that will make it okay so long as the Govt gets a piece of the action.

MEN - Do not cheat, do not tolerate talk of cheating, do not watch TV shows about cheating. If your woman talks about cheating more than 2-3 times a year, you are screwed - DUMP HER ASS IMMEDIATELY. Her obsession will one day become your crime.

She will mention other women, she will show you magazine ads with women in them, she will ask you if you would have sex with her friend ("no really, just hypothetically - if I died"), or the woman on TV, or the hot girl at the grocery store. She will keep mentioning this stuff relentlessly until it gets into YOUR brain. Then YOU will start thinking about it.

This is a very hard thing to recognize let alone resist - which is why it is so hard to beat. You just do not see it coming. And when bad things happen, it is not she who will apologize for poisoning the relationship, it is YOU who will be to blame. And rightfully so. YOU are an ********* for cheating. Not all women are responsible for their men cheating, but most play at least some significant part.

NEVER FORGET THIS - If you live in America, everything around you is designed to get your money - to get you to sign bad contracts, and to get you to want to have sex/cheat. NEVER let your guard down.

You have been warned

Rant over. Thanks.