I'm in love with my best friend :.(

I need help. I feel so stupid.

I have a new best friend, he's the same age as me. And is the most nicest genuine loving guy I have ever met. We talk daily for hours, he makes me laugh, and cheers me up.

I think he loves me too, he tells me he does, but it have too much baggage for him. I am married, in a okay relationship. Husband can be abusive, he breaks my things, speaks to me like crap, smashes things ect, but when it's good, it's good. He's had three emotional affaires in our relationship. We have been together 7 years and married since July. We have two young children.

I don't know what to do, I feel like the biggest fool ever. I'm 23 years old, and feel so confused.

I love my husband, but I don't think he loves me as much as I love him.

You are allowing your husband to disrespect you, abuse you, smash your things and get away with having affairs. Of course he loves you- You're a doormat!!

Nevermind the 'best friend' you're 'in love' with. You don't know how to recognize love.

Remove those poor children from the situation before they learn that abuse, violence and infidelity are the norm.

Get counselling!!!

you don't love your best friend. you're in a not-so-great marriage and this 'friend' is the one showing you how it could be with someone who treats you better. you're probably seeing how nice it is to be respected and understood and listened to. it sounds like it's time to decide if your marriage is worth staying in, or if you need some counseling, help, etc.