Bringing up the subject of moving in together?

A little background on my relationship. My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months and things are going well. We both love each other very much, and get along amazingly. However, the industry he works in requires that he spend an extraordinary amount of time at work, and though I don't have a problem with this he sometimes worries that he is unable to take care of me like he should. Heres my question...I have recently been put in a position in which it would be advantageous for me to leave my current living situation. My boyfriend and I have an amazing connection and know we have no interest in being with anybody else, so I can't help but think that now would be the time for us to move in together. In my opinion it would be an opportunity for us to move to a new level as a couple, and perhaps ease his mind a bit about his hectic work schedule's affect on our relationship. I am just wondering if and how you guys think I should bring it up? For those of you who have lived with a significant other outside of marriage, how was the subject brought up in your situation? By the way, I am 25 and he is 33.

Say something along the lines of "Honey, don't you think it would be great for me to move in here? We would get to spend alot more time together and....."

I haven't ever lived with an SO, so I don't really know, that was just my best stab at it:p. Hope I helped.

My BF brought it up himself. After about 6 months of dating, he asked me what I was going to do when my lease expired. To be honest, I wasn't too keen on the idea of moving in with him, but at the same time, I've never had good luck with roommates. After we had been together for a year, my lease expired and we did decide to move in together. We both had roommates and we were sick of getting no privacy. Also, he lived 20 miles away, so there was a LOT of driving involved.

Maybe you could just mention to your BF that you'll be moving soon and you would like to know if he knows of any nice places you can live. :)