How do we get back on track?

Hi,

My boyfriend and I were on the road to marriage and kids etc however, I have a tendency to cause arguements for no apparant reason.

We broke up in august but got back together as we realised what we had.

We broke up again on thursday due to me arguing about the dog (i dont even know why i did it!).

Things were back to being good again and we were on the right track until thursday. I think ive ruined everything.

We decided to get back together to see how it goes over xmas, but hes so distant. He slept on the sofa last night and hes constantly on his phone.

I dont know what to do.

I want him to want me again.

I need advice before I lose him for good!

If you were genuinely happy you would be unlikely to pick fights for no reason. Is this a cycle? Is it possiw you're more invested in not splitting up than in actually being happy? Some couples just aren't able to stay together.

What does he say? How does he feel?

You really need to get handle on the picking arguments thing. Imagine being married, and having MUCH bigger things to fight about - finances, children, sex, chores. Realizing you start arguments for no good reason is a first step. Good luck!

My boyfriend and I were on the road to marriage and kids etc however, I have a tendency to cause arguements for no apparant reason.

You're not "on the road" to marriage if you break up over an argument about the dog...

Mr. Lucky

So what's the real reason?

What's he doing that you don't like, or not doing that he's supposed to.

Just like you're dog, if you don't have rules he'll sh*t anywhere.

Well, what are you picking fights about? It is exhausting trying to please someone who is always starting arguments; eventually the other party gives up and finds someone else who doesn't have a bone to pick all the time. Figure out why you do this so you don't keep repeating the same mistakes.